Cancelled Rides

yellow

I'm guessing you're a troll in the forums. What state do you live in? Also, it's not cool because that driver is depending on your "ride" to feed his family, pay for gas, and other stuff. Wouldn't surprise me if you ever get a 1 star review. Must be an upset taxi driver.
A new member with less than a dozen messages posted calls out a guy thats been around for a year and has posted 1100 messages to this forum a troll for pointing out you dont deserve shit for being cancelled on immediately (original post) after the ping.

Take your 2000 corolla and GTFOH.

painfreepc

A new member with less than a dozen messages posted calls out a guy thats been around for a year and has posted 1100 messages to this forum a troll for pointing out you dont deserve shit for being cancelled on immediately (original post) after the ping.

Thanks for that, and unlike most of the other members here, i am not anonymous.

WOW, did not realize i have that many post,

Last edited:

DB2448

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

I have a 2008 Astra Hatchback, thank you very much. The reason I posted this was because it happened twice in a day. And also, the said user I accused of trolling isn't using proper grammar or punctuation, and has come to me as very accusatory even before calling him a troll. In my experience, that equals a troll.

ATX 22

Depending upon the number of hours driven in a day, 2 cancellations isn't a whole lot. I got 3 pings with quick cancellations in a 10 minute period before.
It's possible that another driver is trying to be territorial and move you out. Unethical behavior, but it does happen.

painfreepc

I have a 2008 Astra Hatchback, thank you very much. The reason I posted this was because it happened twice in a day. And also, the said user I accused of trolling isn't using proper grammar or punctuation, and has come to me as very accusatory even before calling him a troll. In my experience, that equals a troll.
using my best yoda voice,

"Do use big words like "accusatory" Or do not. There is no try.”,

yes i am pointing my finger at you, yes i am saying you are doing something wrong,

You don't get money for a quick cancel, and for your info, it actually brings up your acceptance rate..

Last edited:

Brant123

Uber just threatened to have me removed from the Uber platform for having too many cancelled rides. This is frustrating because I break my back to try and stay with passengers and try and find them regardless of the circumstances. But I have many people I have cancelled for wanting airport rides, no shows, can't speak English and have no clue where they are at, and many people cancel me for no reason just seconds after they pinged me. Has anybody else had the same problem?