Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Cancelled ride

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Reversoul 
#1 ·
I got a ping at my house. 30 seconds later I'm in the car driving to pick up the pax. Suddenly I get a call from the pax and he sounds irritated. He asked am I on my way yet and tells me he's been waiting for 15 minutes already. I tell him I got the ride request 2 minutes earlier. He argues and tells me to hurry up and get my slow a** to his house.

CANCEL!

#2 ·
I had a pool request on 2.0 Surge so I took it and was on the way to pick up the Passenger and then I got another Pool for 2.2 Surge and I accepted while still on the to Pick up the first Passenger. Second Passenger Calls me and in a Rude tone asked me where I am and why I am not coming to pick up and to that I told her she was second rider and she replied in a Rude tone "You Should Have called me to Inform" and disconnected the Phone. My next step is too hit Cancel. People who respect me will get a Ride from me and others can go find another Drive.

#4 ·
I got a ping at my house. 30 seconds later I'm in the car driving to pick up the pax. Suddenly I get a call from the pax and he sounds irritated. He asked am I on my way yet and tells me he's been waiting for 15 minutes already. I tell him I got the ride request 2 minutes earlier. He argues and tells me to hurry up and get my slow a** to his house.

CANCEL!
I would tell him I'm only a few minutes away and then show him how slow my a$$ could be, let them cancel..

#8 ·
*Ping Request*

(30 seconds later)

Call: (condescending yinzer/country dude)Where ya at bud?

Me: Uhh...I'm coming into Oakland (ETA states 4 minutes)

Call: U kno wher u goin?

Me: ... Uhh yeah it's on the GPS..

*I hang up* CANCEL

Reactions: Reversoul
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.