Cancelled or not Cancelled?

Disgusted Driver

I get the same generic message, at least they put my name in it.

I will contact them every 2 days, I will be polite. I will hope that in two weeks they send me a message that they are sorry all trip adjustments must be made within 2 weeks. At that point I will hit up anyone I can with proof of how Uber is cheating drivers. Hopefully it will turn into another class action law suite.

In my first response from Uber they clearly say I should have received a fee. So pay me.
I finally got it, you have to go to your statement on the web portal to see the adjustment.

FLKeys

I finally got it, you have to go to your statement on the web portal to see the adjustment.

I'll check, I got a message from Uber saying they paid it however I had a family emergency and had to leave town Friday Evening and just got back late last night.

Seamus

It become a contract until driver or passenger cancel it ou
Or Lyft. Read the TOS, your contact is written in jello.
You need to ask for a Supervisor
Is that you Karen?
The only appropriate way to handle this is after you've tried 3 times and they just keep closing the call, shuffle twice as much
I had 3 rides where I was shorted. Despite numerous attempts I got nothing. Then a fourth, I got seriously shorted and despite showing clear proof I got ghosted by them. Added up what they owed me, and sat in a downtown bar on "the strip" on a Saturday night and had a few beers. While enjoying my beers, just kept shuffling until I got what they owed me. Never left the bar stool.