Cancellation Rate

CJfrom619

Yes. I knew exactly what kind of trip I was looking for. It's called cherrypicking.

Uber reconfigured the app so that if your finger was on the phone you automatically accepted the trip. Those were some cancels.

I also do exclusively DF trips. Uber's DF used to be pretty spot on. They adjusted it to be almost worthless.

I had ZERO issues calling and screening to make sure they were going where I wanted to go. If it was a 6 minute 0.75 mile trip that wasn't towards where I wanted to go they got cancelled on every time.

I averaged $30/trip, sometimes a lot more. These are my last few weeks before the end of the world due to Coronavirus:

View attachment 473137 View attachment 473138 View attachment 473139 View attachment 473140 View attachment 473141

I couldn't deal with driving 10 minutes to go pick someone up, waiting 4 minutes for their fat drunk ass to come out, drive them for 10 minutes for $4.07. GTFOH with that.

Everyone has their own ways of doing things. I found what works for me.
Why do you blackout cents in the screenshot lol there’s nothing in those screenshots that needs to be hidden? How random?

Ek3333

What about 15-20 minutes premium pickup possible??? You drive for 20 minutes maybe 12-15 miles and pax need a short ride around the corner.
So you waisted time , gas and car mileage. If no Uber cars around , Uber will keep sending you far away request , how do you keep your acceptance or cancellation rate high? You basically make Uber and pax happy

SRGuy

Don’t accept trips you aren’t going to do.
Keep both apps on. If you accept a closer ride on the 2nd app don't worry about the 1st pax. Let them cnx and take the
fee. They're adults and will re-request. Adhere to the NBA rules; No harm=no foul.

MikeSki

Keep both apps on. If you accept a closer ride on the 2nd app don't worry about the 1st pax. Let them cnx and take the
fee. They're adults and will re-request. Adhere to the NBA rules; No harm=no foul.
I only do that if i accepted a real jagoff ride

Boca Ratman

What about 15-20 minutes premium pickup possible??? You drive for 20 minutes maybe 12-15 miles and pax need a short ride around the corner.
So you waisted time , gas and car mileage. If no Uber cars around , Uber will keep sending you far away request , how do you keep your acceptance or cancellation rate high? You basically make Uber and pax happy
If you're worried about your ar/cr that's the price you have to pay.

You didn't think uber was just rewarding you did you? If favors them much more than you for you to obtain whatever status.

On those 20 min 15 mile pickups, you can game the system a little bit. As soon as you accept set a timer for whatever the long distance pickup threshold is in your market. Start heading toward the pickup, slowly, after 3 or 4 minutes stop, get gas or a drink at a store and then continue. Once the timer expires you're getting paid time and milage. If you do it right, you can get paid for 12 out of those 15 miles.

Uber doesn't start their timer until you start making progress towards the pickup.

Uberguyken

I've actually tried to pull my numbers up the last 45 days just to see if I could do it without too much pain.... Man F that... After stopping every next request before logging back on and having cancelled maybe 6 rides total I'm still rocking low numbers...

When I started I was at 54% AR and 15% Cancellations here I am 45 days later... Time to go back to how I did it before all that... Not worth the trouble.

Screenshot_20200630-172914.jpg