Cancellation options

Hi,
I believe that there must be another "reason" added to the cancellation options, "RIDER REFUSED TO CANCEL" BESIDE "RIDER REQUESTED CANCEL".
Some paxholes show in abundance and try to shuf themselves in my car. And when I forbid them and ask them to cancel, they simply refuse. Or even when they enter a wrong pickup, never admit their mistake. In such situations I miss that "reason"

25rides7daysaweek

Hi,
I believe that there must be another "reason" added to the cancellation options, "RIDER REFUSED TO CANCEL" BESIDE "RIDER REQUESTED CANCEL".
Some paxholes show in abundance and try to shuf themselves in my car. And when I forbid them and ask them to cancel, they simply refuse. Or even when they enter a wrong pickup, never admit their mistake. In such situations I miss that "reason"
Reason probably doesnt make a difference anyway. Too many cancellations = deactivation....

Last edited:

Fuzzyelvis

Hi,
It's called "no show." Just means they'll have to wait 5 minutes (for you to cancel) before they can order another trip. On that platform and account at least.