Cancellation fee reversed

t5contra

I noticed a few times now after waiting 5 minutes and cancellation for "no-show" uber reverses the cancellation fee and the transaction disappears. Anyone else noticed this and is there any recourse?

Desertrose

I emailed them. They said pax cancelled before the 5 minutes. But I was already waiting outside when he cancelled.

wk1102

I emailed them. They said pax cancelled before the 5 minutes. But I was already waiting outside when he cancelled.
If you never received the fee, you probably wont get it. If they gave it to you automatically and then took it away, keep emailing.

Desertrose

The other day. A pax in my car was trying to book his next uber while he was still in my car. He asked me if uncoils wait outside while he grabbed his friend and I told him no, this was already our 3 Rd stop. I told him sorry no I was ending my shift for the day. He said that was fine and I ended the ride. Right before he got out of the car he said to me, oh no, I requested a poop by accident. Let me cancel it (within seconds) he cancelled it and uber charged him a $2 cancellation fee. It was seconds!!!!!! I am sure the driver who a
If you never received the fee, you probably wont get it. If they gave it to you automatically and then took it away, keep emailing.
Yup! First email they said no. Then I emailed again and I got the $5 fee after untold them they originally gave it to me hen reversed it. Thank you

t5contra

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Uber is playing dumb with me, asking things like "what's the passengers name or trip number?"

On the flip side a very nice couple left their cell in my car today. They got in touch with me an hour later and I offerto drop it off on the way home( they live close to me). She kept asking how can she pay me for the trip for bringing the phone back, I declined and told her it was no big deal. Get to their place at the end of the day and they hand me an envelope with $50 in it. They insisted I take it.