• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Cancellation & Acceptance Rates

PTUber

I noticed this weekend that my rates reset to 0% cancellation and 100% acceptance. Both now say the rates are based on last 7 days driving. It didn't last long as I'm now at 8% and 60% respectively. Did that happen to anybody else?

I'm at 10 % and 70 %. Was going to cancel yesterday but remember I was at 10%. They sent me an email, only one time and I was at 14%. Have not did my first Lyft trip yet. Should I start in mpls, downtown?

RIDESHARE_BRO

I noticed this weekend that my rates reset to 0% cancellation and 100% acceptance. Both now say the rates are based on last 7 days driving. It didn't last long as I'm now at 8% and 60% respectively. Did that happen to anybody else?
Mine has been resetting itself back to 0/100% every week.. Didn't know that was a new thing? Also, are you guys using the new Driver mode only app? I still use the old one bc the Driver one doesn't redirect me to the Dashboard for some reason.

PTUber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like mine didn't reset so it looks like its a 7 day rolling average. I'm driving tonight I'll see what happens.