• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Cancelations

Herself

Why do my cancelation rate goes up if the person never showed up????
Few days ago I pull up to the house,lady aproaches me and nicely apologizes that they changed plans ,than she says she s totally ok I will get reimbursed for time and gas money,I asked her politely to cancel,I figure she left her phone somewhere amd even after I text her she won't cancel,am I suppose to go home wait whole day ????
In Those sytuations getting cancelation rate is so unfair

lmwzwwj

Why do you worry about such a trivial thing? Does Uber give you a cash reward or gold medal? Keep your cancelation rate below 20% and u'll be fine. I had canceled 3 back to back trips to airports during rush hours before without any repercussions.

Last edited:

Jinxstone

Just cancel as a no show when that happens. Even though it will increase your cancellation rate a no show cancel isn't supposed to count against you for deactivation. Showing the higher cancellation rate is just another Uber mind game to make drivers nervous.

Zuber A

Just cancel as a no show when that happens. Even though it will increase your cancellation rate a no show cancel isn't supposed to count against you for deactivation. Showing the higher cancellation rate is just another Uber mind game to make drivers nervous.
Why do my cancelation rate goes up if the person never showed up????
Few days ago I pull up to the house,lady aproaches me and nicely apologizes that they changed plans ,than she says she s totally ok I will get reimbursed for time and gas money,I asked her politely to cancel,I figure she left her phone somewhere amd even after I text her she won't cancel,am I suppose to go home wait whole day ????
In Those sytuations getting cancelation rate is so unfair
No show cancel WILL increase the Cancellation Rate which will be RESET to 0% later on. DO NOT worry about it.