1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

CANCEL

Discussion in 'Los Angeles & Orange County' started by PTB, Sep 5, 2015.

1. PTB

PTB

Driving:
    UberX
    I arrive 8:00 AM
    pax walks up and says " I don't need it anymore, but I don't know how to CANCEL"
    I look at his phone and screen is smashed up piece of crap
    I CANCEL it myself using RIDER REQUESTED CANCEL
    I log into DASHBOARD at 7pm and notice my rating got a 0.2 KNOCK DOWN
    wtf, I have seen this earlier where I did the same scenario

this is NOT right

2. Did you get the 5$ cancellation fee?

UberRidiculous likes this.
  3. PTB

PTB

Driving:
    UberX
    NO, I didn't wait the 5 minutes
    just wanted to move on

but more importantly, this crap should NOT affect my rating

4. I gave 5 rides on weds and ended the day with a 4.89. If any of the rides gave me less than 5 it would have been much lower. The only thing I can think of is the 2 cancels that showed up on my trip log. 1 of the cancels was a $5 rider no show the other was a quick cancel.My best guess is cancels affect your driver ratings, and Uber is doing a better job at tracking quick cancels.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
  5. The pax didn'the rate him. I think Uber is penalizing for cancels. They even lock you out of the platform for cancelling too many requests in a row.Read about it on another post.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
    arto71 likes this.
  6. PTB

PTB

Driving:
    UberX
    I know that,
    but there are other actions that affect your RATING....like driver CANCELing the trip for whatever reason.
    pick a reason under the CANCEL option and I guarantee you your rating will get hit
    I just emailed UBER and describe the incident....let's see if they respond like they should

UberRidiculous likes this.
  7. Ot1

Ot1

Mine today is 4.33 those short rides are the worst, these are the ones that give you the low rating

8. CaptainJackLA

CaptainJackLA

Driving:
    UberX
    I checked my 1 day rating earlier today, and from my last 4 rides yesterday I had a 1-star rating...huh...WTF. I didn't have any issues yesterday. I had long rides and all seemed fine to me.

9. LA#1x3

LA#1x3

Driving:
    UberX
    I saw that 0.02 knock off on my ratings to I can't figure out why this is bs we gota try so so hard to improve our rating we gota get like 40 out of 37 5 stars in order for rating to go up a full number and that's a big if it might not even go up. But GOd forbid if we get s couple 4 stars u notice ur rating drop so fact it's unbelievable.