Cancel fees once trip started : $0 Even if pax cancels himself

Andy3131

last night 2:30 AM, I accept a pool at the Rebel on Polson, then second pool is matched. I drive to Rebel, first pax are on Cherry St, easy pickup- no traffic. Second pax is on Polson, I am stuck a good 10 minutes getting to him. Finally, find him, he jumps in my car. We U Turn and are stuck to get out of the area. Both poolers are going to Mississauga. Guy gets a call and figures out his friends want him to stay a bit later. He cancels the allready started trip and gets off the car.

Now Uber declines to pay cancel fee because the trip started and lasted less than 1 KM. Now fighting with the copy/paste bots, so annoying and stupid. What a great company Uber is! They keep saying the trip is not eligible.

AJsh

Pool is not worth the shit if it's not more than 1.5x and always make sure u select 2 riders every time you pick someone up which means you would have to do only 2 pick ups. Requesting pool from polson street is a big pile of steaming fresh and piping hot ' Da shit'

shadow4478

I’m new and realized VERY fast that this pool stuff sucks. Does it goes against you if you try avoiding the pool other then acceptance rate?

Andy3131

If its not a surged x i dont bother driving onto polson. You should too
I actually made $55 on that pool as it was surged + $10 in cash tip so not bad but still stupid that they won't pay the cancel.

I’m new and realized VERY fast that this pool stuff sucks. Does it goes against you if you try avoiding the pool other then acceptance rate?
No acceptance rate means nothing. Mine is always in the 50s, I usually ignore pool, didn't see it was one when I accepted the ping then second pool was added same location, both 1.5x so I decided to do it.

CDNcrippler1

last night 2:30 AM, I accept a pool at the Rebel on Polson, then second pool is matched. I drive to Rebel, first pax are on Cherry St, easy pickup- no traffic. Second pax is on Polson, I am stuck a good 10 minutes getting to him. Finally, find him, he jumps in my car. We U Turn and are stuck to get out of the area. Both poolers are going to Mississauga. Guy gets a call and figures out his friends want him to stay a bit later. He cancels the allready started trip and gets off the car.

Now Uber declines to pay cancel fee because the trip started and lasted less than 1 KM. Now fighting with the copy/paste bots, so annoying and stupid. What a great company Uber is! They keep saying the trip is not eligible.
You should have pressed the offline button. You would have made good money without the headache

Ahmeduber

Happened to me on canada day. Uber never paid me

Syedahmedraza

Send them an email and tell them that trip was accidentally cancelled they will pay you full amount.

bandit13

I Never accept Pool. Acceptance rate goes down but it goes the rating gies up again. Some of these guys have acceptance rates at 50%. Mine floats around low 80%. Dont worry about it. The more of us that don't accept Pools the better.

Just go Offline for a few mins if you don't accept Pool. I haven't done One Pool since last Oct 2016. Its just not worth the end result verses time & costs as a driver. 95% of all my riders have all had bad expetience and never use it.

Uber Loves Pool because they make 120% driver commission per car for 4 riders not including what Uber charges the riders for the trip etc.

AlphaUber

I Never accept Pool. Acceptance rate goes down but it goes the rating gies up again. Some of these guys have acceptance rates at 50%. Mine floats around low 80%. Dont worry about it. The more of us that don't accept Pools the better.

Just go Offline for a few mins if you don't accept Pool. I haven't done One Pool since last Oct 2016. Its just not worth the end result verses time & costs as a driver. 95% of all my riders have all had bad expetience and never use it.

Uber Loves Pool because they make 120% driver commission per car for 4 riders not including what Uber charges the riders for the trip etc.

Does the driver make 280% of the fare? :p