Cancel and Bounce

escott24

I live in Laurel and turn on uber and lyft from my house on my way to DC to try and catch anything headed the same way. It is usually a lot more miss, than hit, and last night it was a big whiff. Lyft ping about 4 minutes away, 2 stop destination. She definitely didn't miss any meals, and my car actually shifted when she got in the back left. Start trip and of course...she's going to Popeye's and back. Then i hear the dreaded facetime chimes with no headphones, and am entertained by some of the most brainless conversation for 4 minutes. The drive-thru was packed, so I park and told her i would wait. Honestly if she would have asked to get your boy a 2 piece and a biscuit I would have stayed, but there was NO WAY i was enduring another 6 minutes with Precious and a bucket of chicken smell in the car. And let's be honest, you really think she was trying to wait to get home to start eating? Had to hit that peace sign

Bmore Driver

I live in Laurel and turn on uber and lyft from my house on my way to DC to try and catch anything headed the same way. It is usually a lot more miss, than hit, and last night it was a big whiff. Lyft ping about 4 minutes away, 2 stop destination. She definitely didn't miss any meals, and my car actually shifted when she got in the back left. Start trip and of course...she's going to Popeye's and back. Then i hear the dreaded facetime chimes with no headphones, and am entertained by some of the most brainless conversation for 4 minutes. The drive-thru was packed, so I park and told her i would wait. Honestly if she would have asked to get your boy a 2 piece and a biscuit I would have stayed, but there was NO WAY i was enduring another 6 minutes with Precious and a bucket of chicken smell in the car. And let's be honest, you really think she was trying to wait to get home to start eating? Had to hit that peace sign

You sir, have won the internet today.

Aztek98

When I have a precious in the back on stop one I'm praying she doesn't leave something behind when she says "b rite beaxk"

Uberfunitis

All for ending the trip and bouncing if that is what is in your best interest, just have a problem with the lying to the passenger and saying that you will wait for them.

DCNewbie17

You should've told her she could order Popeye's on UE. Let those drivers deal with that. Probably cheaper too.