• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Canadian drivers

Greybull

I am certain that 75% of people in Edmonton are not Canadians or have recently become Canadians....Wow

ayanle

So that means you asking deportation 75% of the people wow. You should tell trump this Information just retweet him he will loved.

Last edited:

Greybull

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No i was just saying where are all the canucks,perhaps they have a real job not like us

trickynikki

I am certain that 75% of people in Edmonton are not Canadians or have recently become Canadians....Wow
And you can tell that they are not Canadians? Is this based on their skin colour?
In order to be exploited by Uber, a driver must be legally entitled to work in Canada. Those could be international students, permanent residents or citizens.
If you look at the whole transportation industry, most drivers are new Canadians.
As with Uber, with a very low bar of entry, it is filled with drivers who are new to Canada and the others are just doing it for other reasons.