• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Canada running out of ideas for street names LOL

Uberscum

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There’s a That Street in central Florida too. I’m surprised you didn’t mention it because you seem to mention that you’re from Florida on every post 😂 It should be a drinking game lol “drink everytime @Uberscum mentions something about Florida”
Well, if there is a street named that or this, I wasn't aware of it. Florida is a huge state

Well since I'm in Southwest Florida I'm going to try something new tonight. Last week A friend of mine at the airport told me that he knows somebody who's making $800 a week just doing Uber Eats late night from like 10:30 p.m. to 3 or 4 in the morning. I'm sure he's working 7 nights a week for that amount ... so if I can do it five nights a week and make five or six hundred dollars I'll be happy in the slow season.

I'm going to try this tonight because the airport and the streets are way too slow.

Pueblo Confusion

There’s a That Street in central Florida too. I’m surprised you didn’t mention it because you seem to mention that you’re from Florida on every post 😂 It should be a drinking game lol “drink everytime @Uberscum mentions something about Florida”
How about take a shot everytime I tell someone to get a real job or call rideshare drivers losers?

uberist

Well, if there is a street named that or this, I wasn't aware of it. Florida is a huge state

Well since I'm in Southwest Florida I'm going to try something new tonight. Last week A friend of mine at the airport told me that he knows somebody who's making $800 a week just doing Uber Eats late night from like 10:30 p.m. to 3 or 4 in the morning. I'm sure he's working 7 nights a week for that amount ... so if I can do it five nights a week and make five or six hundred dollars I'll be happy in the slow season.

I'm going to try this tonight because the airport and the streets are way too slow.
Actually Florida isnt really huge its only 65,755 sq mi. Sort of medium size at best.

J_The_Driver

It's not the size of Florida that concerns people.
It's the amount of highly intelligent people doing amazing things.

RDWRER

If I were ever to make my own streets in a hilly area I’d name an inclining street “High Road” and the declining street “Low Road” and if there was a road that lead to the highway I’d name it “My Way” and have a sign at the onramp that says “The Highway”.

So you’ll take high road and I’ll take the low road and I’ll get there before you. And whenever we disagree you can either go my way or the highway. :p

Chocoholic

If I were ever to make my own streets in a hilly area I’d name an inclining street “High Road” and the declining street “Low Road” and if there was a road that lead to the highway I’d name it “My Way” and have a sign at the onramp that says “The Highway”.

So you’ll take high road and I’ll take the low road and I’ll get there before you. And whenever we disagree you can either go my way or the highway. :p
Can I groan now? :rolleyes: