Canada day in Ottawa!!

BigPoppa613

How was everybody's Canada day this year? How much did everybody make? I noticed more people are willing to pay surge than take a taxi sitting right in front of them

UberVolt

It went well! A bit chaotic downtown, but good fares. Everyone was pretty upbeat and in good spirits, which was awesome!

Netpay

Uber must play favorites. Worked 5 hours and couldn't clear $100. Lots of running in circles. Dam Ottawa Uber riders are cheap ungrateful people. No tip from low fares provide 5 * service. A/C on and all I get for my effort is slammed doors and $3.00 - $5.00 trips that take 7-10 minutes to get there. And then a 5 minute ride.
I must be doing something wrong. This week I am not providing A/C to short fares. They can sweat it out. Lol! My sweet revenge on these cheap ungrateful riders! No more Mr nice guy!

Lolinator

Uber must play favorites. Worked 5 hours and couldn't clear $100. Lots of running in circles. Dam Ottawa Uber riders are cheap ungrateful people. No tip from low fares provide 5 * service. A/C on and all I get for my effort is slammed doors and $3.00 - $5.00 trips that take 7-10 minutes to get there. And then a 5 minute ride.
I must be doing something wrong. This week I am not providing A/C to short fares. They can sweat it out. Lol! My sweet revenge on these cheap ungrateful riders! No more Mr nice guy!
Nice

Lol I usually turn in the heat and lock the window controls in the back