"Can You Slow Down" - Pokemon Go

LadyDi

This might be the newest irritant to add to the long list of already in play, no pun intended, irritants but yeah... I'm adding Pokemon Go.

I had two different passenger rides tonight playing this game.

1) Hubby and wife, wife is playing the game. Hubby isn't so amused. She wants me to drive TO the water for their restaurant visit which also had something Pokemon related there. I told her she was at the end of the pier which is not drivable. I think she was upset. Ah well...

2) College kids all on cells playing the game. Each time something was near, I would hear either "I got it", "I didn't because we're too far" or "Can you slow down".

Anyone else experiencing rides with Pokemon Go gamers??

LadyDi

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This one player had the audacity to tell me that "pokemon go has done more for America than Michelle Obama. People are getting out, walking more". Yet his tail was playing in a moving vehicle. Pfffttt

Santa

These are the idiots that are voting and are the present and future. I feel sorry for their parents, their future children, and for my future that I've to deal with them in the future as they will be sitting in offices. Lol

MikesUber

These are the idiots that are voting and are the present and future. I feel sorry for their parents, their future children, and for my future that I've to deal with them in the future as they will be sitting in offices. Lol
Hey don't get butthurt bruh, we're the generation that's promoting flex hours at work, deregulating stuffy work dress clothes and supporting employee benefits like free breakfast and standing desks. Gonna be lit fam.

half serious

SEAL Team 5

Hey don't get butthurt bruh, we're the generation that's promoting flex hours at work, deregulating stuffy work dress clothes and supporting employee benefits like free breakfast and standing desks. Gonna be lit fam.

half serious
This is the post that makes me say "I can't wait to die". The only thing your generation is doing is blaming everyone else for their own ignorance and becoming more dependent on Gov't Assistance.

rtaatl

Read the story of some idiot Uber driver doing "Pokemon runs" on the side. He's charging $10 per hour....way to aim high buddy. If you're going to do something illegal at least get minimum wage after gas and expenses. Uber sure has made people see themselves as worthless.

Lord Summerisle

This might be the newest irritant to add to the long list of already in play, no pun intended, irritants but yeah... I'm adding Pokemon Go.

I had two different passenger rides tonight playing this game.

1) Hubby and wife, wife is playing the game. Hubby isn't so amused. She wants me to drive TO the water for their restaurant visit which also had something Pokemon related there. I told her she was at the end of the pier which is not drivable. I think she was upset. Ah well...

2) College kids all on cells playing the game. Each time something was near, I would hear either "I got it", "I didn't because we're too far" or "Can you slow down".

Anyone else experiencing rides with Pokemon Go gamers??
Picked up a bunch of kids from summer school at UCLA. Before I realised they were all playing the game, I thought they were on day release from the psych ward.

MikesUber

WTF is "lit fam"?
lol it's teenspeak/college kid jargon. Means it's really awesome. And fam just means "family". In this context it means "you guys" "guys". In general English it means, "That's awesome guys" lol again, jargon. Every generation has theirs.

Best not to feed the hipster....just ignore.
People that say that jargon are anything but hipster but you tried

Last edited:

ninja warrior

lol it's teenspeak/college kid jaron. Means it's really awesome. And fam just means "family". In this context it means "you guys" "guys". In general English it means, "That's awesome guys" lol again, jaron. Every generation has theirs.

People that say that jaron are anything but hipster but you tried
You mean "jargon"? Or is "jaron" another one of those hip new words?