Can you get a cleaning fee for pax vaping ?

MOJAVE MADMAN

And just HOW is vaping causing a car to get "dirty or smelly "???? ( no need to answer this as it doesn't )

Oh Lord, some people are REALLY getting carried away with things !

As a side note "I don't vape or smoke"
I QUIT SMOKING CIGARETTES 6 YEARS AGO AND I HATE WHEN THOSE DAMN KIDS TRY TO SECRETLY VAPE JUUL IN MY CAR.

IT DOES HAVE A NICOTINE SMELL AND I DONT WANT TO BREATHE ANY OF THEIR EXHALED NICOTINE MOLECULES

Z129

-:- * -:- * -:- * -:-
Uber has a no-smoking policy. Vaping=smoking as far as I am concerned. That isn't water vapor they're exhaling. I know the "no new chemicals are created" spiel but I don't want to inhale any of your chemicals.

"Here are some reasons why you could lose access to Uber as a rider:
  • Damaging drivers’ or other passengers’ property. For example, damaging the car, breaking or vandalizing a phone, intentionally spilling food or drink, smoking, or vomiting due to excessive alcohol consumption."

MOJAVE MADMAN

Uber has a no-smoking policy. Vaping=smoking as far as I am concerned. That isn't water vapor they're exhaling. I know the "no new chemicals are created" spiel but I don't want to inhale any of your chemicals.

"Here are some reasons why you could lose access to Uber as a rider:
  • Damaging drivers’ or other passengers’ property. For example, damaging the car, breaking or vandalizing a phone, intentionally spilling food or drink, smoking, or vomiting due to excessive alcohol consumption."
THEY SHOULD REPLACE "SPILLING FOOD OR DRINK" WITH "EATING OR DRINKING IN VEHICLE"

BUSES AND TAXI CABS HAVE A NO EATING POLICY - WHY SHOULD MY PERSONAL CAR BE OK TO CHOW DOWN IN?

BlueNOX

And just what is going to NEED cleaning ? Vape leaves NO trace of smell ... ( Note, I was a driver)
Vape does leave a residue. Don’t believe me. Go clean your windshield. Now vape inside the car with windows up for say an hour. Now relearn windshield.

They claim vape is water vapor. It’s more. It’s made with either vegetable oil or polyglycol. Read your ingredients. Neither changes to water upon heating. The water vapor thing is a myth spread by capers to make the average person think it’s safer.

somedriverguy

And just HOW is vaping causing a car to get "dirty or smelly "???? ( no need to answer this as it doesn't )

It absolutely makes my car smell when some junkie can't hold their vape for a 20 minute car ride.

krbjmpr

Although my vehicle is vape-friendly, I do draw the lihe at the cloud makers. Part of my spiel: "If I can't see, you get kicked". One tested me, dropped off at well lit parking lot while raining.

The many flavors that have been inside my vehicle have yet to leave a residual smell. Not even Rooty Tooty Fresh n Fruity (actual name) or my Cinnamon (think Hot Tamales). My windows do not get any less clearer, or, film built up though they will get additional condensation and easily cleared with defroster.

And vaping <> smoking. Smoking involves chemical reaction resulting from combustion. Vaping involves heating to the vapor point (vaping!) and chemical content is not modified, only the physical properties, liquid to vapor/gas.

Put a sign up that says something like "Vaping is grounds for ejection.". And stick to your guns. My sign reads "Vape Friendly Vehicle." I have actually converted quite a few smokers.

somedriverguy

Why is Rotten Teriyaki Crotch a vape flavor?
We can get deactivated for it but we can't get a cleaning fee for it.
Post automatically merged:

Although my vehicle is vape-friendly, I do draw the lihe at the cloud makers. Part of my spiel: "If I can't see, you get kicked". One tested me, dropped off at well lit parking lot while raining.

The many flavors that have been inside my vehicle have yet to leave a residual smell. Not even Rooty Tooty Fresh n Fruity (actual name) or my Cinnamon (think Hot Tamales). My windows do not get any less clearer, or, film built up though they will get additional condensation and easily cleared with defroster.

And vaping <> smoking. Smoking involves chemical reaction resulting from combustion. Vaping involves heating to the vapor point (vaping!) and chemical content is not modified, only the physical properties, liquid to vapor/gas.

Put a sign up that says something like "Vaping is grounds for ejection.". And stick to your guns. My sign reads "Vape Friendly Vehicle." I have actually converted quite a few smokers.
Your car deserves to be keyed on a daily basis.

homelesswarlock

Vape products are mostly either vegetable glycerin or propylene glycol with nicotine salts+flavor.

The problem is not the nicotine.

The problem is that a thin layer of VG/PG will form and build up on the glass that resembles condensation. It reminds me of the sticky film on the walls if you’ve ever fried foods in the garage or kitchen.

And another thing: there are people who are allergic to PG and don’t know it until they play around a fog machine or vape. If a driver vapes often in a vehicle, there might be a comfy layer of contact dermatitis all over the seats waiting for pax.

You will need detailing spray and microfiber to get rid of the film.

RDWRER

You won’t get a cleaning fee for it but if you report that they were vaping marijuana you can get them banned from the platform for transporting drugs. :p

homelesswarlock

You won’t get a cleaning fee for it but if you report that they were vaping marijuana you can get them banned from the platform for transporting drugs. :p
Yes and now you also have a thin layer of sticky propylene glycol + THC all over the interior of the vehicle (depending on how fat their cloud rips were).

Korean Ant

Whats the point of having them banned when they can just make another account that easily? ?