• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Can you explain this?

ecarpio

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bro, this is insane. Did we agree to this on the last terms? 5x on Cherry Hill right now while they’re paying minimum fare. They are not even charging pax extra, they are just lying to drivers.

Pax Collector

Bro, this is insane. Did we agree to this on the last terms? 5x on Cherry Hill right now while they’re paying minimum fare. They are not even charging pax extra, they are just lying to drivers.
One a side note, how are y'all enjoying multiplier surge? You're lucky you don't have dollar surge like most other markets.

Dabunker1

This was my screen last night as well. Look at the times and my ride request came through 2 minutes away with zero multipliers. Wtf! Does anyone have a legitimate explanation for this. It's extremely misleading. I was out for the surge as normally I won't drive Saturday night. Wasted about an hour trying to figure this out. Gallon of gas too. Bullcrap

Attachments

No Prisoners

This was my screen last night as well. Look at the times and my ride request came through 2 minutes away with zero multipliers. Wtf! Does anyone have a legitimate explanation for this. It's extremely misleading. I was out for the surge as normally I won't drive Saturday night. Wasted about an hour trying to figure this out. Gallon of gas too. Bullcrap
Uber purposely not refreshing screen after surge over to keep drivers in area. You have to turn off app and close out the app. When you go back on the screen cleared. It's a mind game.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Look! Stories 9
A Complaints 124
moe786x London 22