Inshur

Can you educate your passengers please

Spy & Mash

As more and more ex Uber users are now using black taxis I have noticed that they are just so rude and have no manners.
Can you please educate them with good etiquette in future and save me the hassle.
Thanking you in advance.

Bettysmalls

As more and more ex Uber users are now using black taxis I have noticed that they are just so rude and have no manners.
Can you please educate them with good etiquette in future and save me the hassle.
Thanking you in advance.
Lol you always know when you have one in the back , 1st just give you postcode to which I reply "do I look like a postie, 2nd can I listen my music , to which I reply "as long as you use headphones and lastly they think their in a party wagon .

Spy & Mash

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol you always know when you have one in the back , 1st just give you postcode to which I reply "do I look like a postie, 2nd can I listen my music , to which I reply "as long as you use headphones and lastly they think their in a party wagon .
Can tell even before that because even a simple 'Hello' seems to be extremely painful for them.
Maybe we should bring in our own rating system and 'hot brand' their foreheads.

Cabbie2B

Thanking you in advance.
In all honesty, until Uber we had ppl traditionaly using u lot and ppl using us lot.

Now every single cun7 who had no cash or his dream was to use either cab or minicab got used to good cars on X.

Such pax has no manners whatsoever.

My dear Spy....in thousand yrs maybe, but in 21st century we all have to put up with pr1cks.

Days where pax had respect towards you lot are not gone yet.
And belive me, old school ph has respect towards you lot as well.

Spy & Mash

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
In all honesty, until Uber we had ppl traditionaly using u lot and ppl using us lot.

Now every single cun7 who had no cash or his dream was to use either cab or minicab got used to good cars on X.

Such pax has no manners whatsoever.

My dear Spy....in thousand yrs maybe, but in 21st century we all have to put up with pr1cks.

Days where pax had respect towards you lot are not gone yet.
And belive me, old school ph has respect towards you lot as well.
Cabbie2B kind words and the feelings mutual towards the PH old guard.
You're a wise man who realises that the majority of us are just on here just to have a laugh and see what this Uber lark is all about with the majority of posts to be taken in jest.
The ones that bite are there for the taking.
You're input is invaluable to the 'newbies' and keep up the good work.

Clive

We always inform uber london passengers that london black is ripp off, they can charge you £9 per mile, biggest rapist in uk legal history is london black cab driver called john Worboys.

As all uber passenger and drivers know already that you guys are sad bitter trolls, despite being told various time to go aways and crawl under a rock you still keep coming here to post your trash.

Clive

Hehe you wish
They can still day dream I see them all the time looking at passenger with smartphone in their hand standing next to a taxi rank and black cabs rubbing his hand with greed thinking here come another fool we can charge them £9 per mile and then suddenly prius turn up next to the rank and takes the customers away and the dream shatters, and reality sinks in people are wise and savvy, then the little sad black cab drivers logs on his phone opens the UBER driver forum and post his unwanted crap.
The end

Last edited:

Jack Dunphy

We always inform uber london passengers that london black is ripp off, they can charge you £9 per mile, biggest rapist in uk legal history is london black cab driver called john Worboys.

As all uber passenger and drivers know already that you guys are sad bitter trolls, despite being told various time to go aways and crawl under a rock you still keep coming here to post your trash.
Ha Ha you mean you try to inform them it must be difficult for your passengers when 99% of Uber drivers don't speak the lingo.

Bettysmalls

9 mile only exists if stationary lol average pound per mile is about 3/4 and yes Worboys was a rapists but ours are as rare as hens teeth where's yours are about one a week. So keep digging to find anti taxi quotes , quite hard though isn't it .

Bettysmalls

They can still day dream I see them all the time looking at passenger with smartphone in their hand standing next to a taxi rank and black cabs rubbing his hand with greed thinking here come another fool we can charge them £9 per mile and then suddenly prius turn up next to the rank and takes the customers away and the dream shatters, and reality sinks in people are wise and savvy, then the little sad black cab drivers logs on his phone opens the UBER driver forum and post his unwanted crap.
The end
You and your £9 again , such a clown .

Jack Dunphy

9 mile only exists if stationary lol average pound per mile is about 3/4 and yes Worboys was a rapists but ours are as rare as hens teeth where's yours are about one a week. So keep digging to find anti taxi quotes , quite hard though isn't it .
We all have friends and neighbours who are black cans
You and your £9 again , such a clown .
He keeps mentioning £9 must get that on a daily basis

DB1980

The end
Haha the bitterest mug on this forum. Black cab drivers struggling earning 4x ph salary and that's from someone who works in Ph

How do you account for 70-100m taxi journeys per year in London?

tohunt4me

Thanking you in advance.
Cheap rides don't include free education.

Besides,they are learning impaired as evidenced by their return to cabs
. . .