Can you drink windex??

Blackout 702

Last edited:

TheNoobinator

Uber is bringing out the crazy in all of us. I was fixing my front gate& the neighbor's Rottweiler was barking like mad at me. I had enough of that dog & started barking back, mad dogging him, kicking the wood fence while spitting at the same time. Was about to pee at him but was too angry to do so.

I used to put habanero sauce on dog treats and give it to my neighbors dog cause I was so sick of his barking over n over.

I loved seeing him lick his mouth over n over and went to drink water lol

Replicant 84

I used to put habanero sauce on dog treats and give it to my neighbors dog cause I was so sick of his barking over n over.

I loved seeing him lick his mouth over n over and went to drink water lol
Ugh... I hate people.

Most likely the dog had a bad owner and wasn't loved or cared for, but instead of dealing with the owner like you should have, you double down on the dog's misery.

If we didn't live in such a Westworldian dystopia of limitless human cruelty you would have got your karmic comeuppance by being gang raped by every dog in your neighborhood.

And the owner would've been jailed for not taking better care of his dog. While in jail he would have been gang raped by other inmates, of course. It all comes full circle.

TheNoobinator

Ugh... I hate people.

Most likely the dog had a bad owner and wasn't loved or cared for, but instead of dealing with the owner like you should have, you double down on the dog's misery.

If we didn't live in such a Westworldian dystopia of limitless human cruelty you would have got your karmic comeuppance by being gang raped by every dog in your neighborhood.

And the owner would've been jailed for not taking better care of his dog. While in jail he would have been gang raped by other inmates, of course. It all comes full circle.

You swear I put crushed glass in his food or something.

I was like 10 years old relax. I seriously pleaded with the dog by giving him untainted treats everyday. There were two dogs, the other one adored me and let me pet him but every time leaving to school and coming back the other one would bark over n over to me and my family . No one would ever mistreat it.

I don't regret it. I hope that dog thought of me during his last days hahaha