Can we make it to top 100 complaints about pax?

Pandy2

Pax who thinks my minivan is a Prius and hops in. Does not check the license plate.
Pax who stands waiting and does not remove their eyes off their phone until I tap on the horn.
0.06 mile trip (it happened last year).

JPaiva

“Foul” language has been shown to stimulate right-brain development and produces a mild analgesic effect in response to painful stimuli. Curse more—it’s good for you.
And this is coming from someone claiming to be a school counselor with a masters degree in education? Great advice. Keep up the good work.

W00dbutcher

And this is coming from someone claiming to be a school counselor with a masters degree in education? Great advice. Keep up the good work.
f*** you son of a b**** ****-sucking **** licking c** drinking **** wit inbred son of a b****....

Agh! ... Your right I feel better

Chapter

Still grinding my teeth ...
48 (I think). Wet girls, with just lines for bathing suits.
49 PAX who have mask that they wear below their chins.
50 PAX who open my car door while I'm driving.
51 PAX who slam my door after I've asked them to PLEASE don't slam the door.
52 PAX who tell me ... "No worries." I ain't worried.
53 PAX who say ... "I'm sorry for the confusion." I'm not confused, it was you!"
54 PAX who give the wrong address, on the other side of the street.
55 PAX who request a pick up from the Rideshare location and aren't at the Rideshare location.
56 PAX who ask for a favor.
57 PAX who ask me to roll the window up when I just picked them up from a jail.
58 PAX who give me directions when they can hear the app directing me.
59 PAX who ask me to turn the music up and up.
60 PAX who are messing around when I'm hustling a Quest of so many dollars for 3 rides.
61 PAX who ask me to cancel them. I don't. Cancel your own self.
62 PAX who ask me to take them further and say they will tip, and then get mad when I say, "Tip me now."
63 PAX who call themselves telling me off.
64 PAX who have called in and said they thought I was under the influence when they took the ride but didn't want to pay the $4.00 surge, ruining an entire weekend of me making money.
64 PAX who pretend like they don't know me when I've picked them up a couple times before.
65 PAX who take me for granted.
66 PAX who are unprepared, made a mistake, have no money and their phone is dead. I'm hustling, got my own problems, and it ain't about empathy.
67 PAX who talk crap when I refuse them a ride for not wearing a mask.
68 PAX who I bust drinking in my car, and get mad when I kick them out.
and, # 23 for me, 69 PAX who say, "You don't have to wear your mask if you don't want to." Gawd, I ask, "How many people have you infected?"

Young Kim

54 PAX who give the wrong address, on the other side of the street.
55 PAX who request a pick up from the Rideshare location and aren't at the Rideshare location.
57 PAX who ask me to roll the window up when I just picked them up from a jail.
58 PAX who give me directions when they can hear the app directing me.
59 PAX who ask me to turn the music up and up.
61 PAX who ask me to cancel them. I don't. Cancel your own self.
62 PAX who ask me to take them further and say they will tip, and then get mad when I say, "Tip me now."

I resonate with the above complaints wholeheartedly.