Missmira1122

I got a divorce earlier this year. When I signed on with Uber I signed up with my maiden name because I changed it back after the divorce. With the exception of my registration, all my paperwork is in my maiden name (license, insurance, motor vehicle registry itself [I didn't feel like paying for a new copy just for a name change]). One day, I logged into my partner app and realize they had changed my last name to my former married name. I didn't tell them to change my name! It was the right name and they changed it to the wrong one. Why? God knows. After some back and forth with their oh-so-helpful CSR team, they fixed it back. This was a month ago. Today guess what? They did it again. I don't understand. Why do they keep doing this? Who the hell are they to change my personal information upon their own volition worse after already having it addressed???

Missmira1122

All things considered though... in the time it took me to write that rant they fixed it. They're getting better.... Still shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Disgusted Driver

Every 6 months when I upload my insurance they would change my car to a hybrid. Every time I would tell them to correct it, after 3 times I said screw it, I drive a hybrid now according to them. Life is too short to argue with mindless idiots.

Missmira1122

Is this not a complaints forum? Clearly you care enough to comment....... Anything else? Show us how little you care by posting more useless comments.

Kristr90

Every time I have to update information something goes wrong with my account. I don't know why it happens but usually after a few emails it gets fixed. It's frustrating though!