can we get rated for rides never started

money time

I know its a basic thing.
1. I noticed this 5* in my feedback. its not making scense . I guess this was supposed to be a 1* cause pax is mad.
2 this weekend i admit i canceled many rides as a rider no show and my rating went down dramatically in a 3 day period from 4.86 to 4.8
I started monitoring this issue closly . today i canceled again with rider no show and my rating is down to 4.79.
My average rating for a long long time is 4.85_ 4.86
Did someone else who cancels a lot as ' rider no show" experienced that?
Is it possible that a customer will ask for his 5$ back and than uber will let him rate us?
I dont see any reason why would a pax give me a 5* if there was no ride. I definately did not pick the wrong pax.
Very strange.

Attachments

arto71

I know its a basic thing.
1. I noticed this 5* in my feedback. its not making scense . I guess this was supposed to be a 1* cause pax is mad.
2 this weekend i admit i canceled many rides as a rider no show and my rating went down dramatically in a 3 day period from 4.86 to 4.8
I started monitoring this issue closly . today i canceled again with rider no show and my rating is down to 4.79.
My average rating for a long long time is 4.85_ 4.86
Did someone else who cancels a lot as ' rider no show" experienced that?
Is it possible that a customer will ask for his 5$ back and than uber will let him rate us?
I dont see any reason why would a pax give me a 5* if there was no ride. I definately did not pick the wrong pax.
Very strange.
Pax can't rate you on cancelled trips , but they can leave a feedbacks.
About your rating,,your rating is not only what your pax rates you, it is combination of other stuff.

Tedgey

Majority of is how pax rated you , but end of the week uber's ether lowes or bumps it up depends how'd you behave in that week
Did you cancel a lot ?
Did you accept all trips coming your way ?
How did you rated your pax
Huh. That would explain some stuff

Tedgey

They should take into consideration how the passengers rated other drivers. I picked up a girl from Walmart the other day with a 3.6 rating. Drove her two blocks home, had very little conversation, kept the windows open because she smelled like bong water. Ride lasted maybe 3 minutes. Drop her off and right away my rating took a hit

money time

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pax can't rate you on cancelled trips , but they can leave a feedbacks.
About your rating,,your rating is not only what your pax rates you, it is combination of other stuff.
So how did i get this comment in the attachment i enclosed?
It says clearly. No ride. But the 5* which i believe was given by mistake is showing there.

money time

Majority of is how pax rated you , but end of the week uber's ether lowes or bumps it up depends how'd you behave in that week
Did you cancel a lot ?
Did you accept all trips coming your way ?
How did you rated your pax
Yes i cancelef a lot. I had workef 15 hrs / 32 rides straight and i had many cancels for not showing... Well with pool mainly
But today it continued too.
I didnt rate the pax. you know i canceled the ride so cant rate.
rated all other completed rides with 5* and accepted all rides. But pool rides i let pax cancel it or do a "rider no show"
Could be that uber dented my rating cause i behaved bad?????
How do you explain this 5* comment

Last edited:

arto71

Yes i cancelef a lot. I had workef 15 hrs / 32 rides straight and i had many cancels for not showing... Well with pool mainly
But today it continued too.
I didnt rate the pax. you know i canceled the ride so cant rate.
rated all other completed rides with 5*
Just don't try to make any sense out of uber's rating ,that's all

money time

Just don't try to make any sense out of uber's rating ,that's all
Yes. My rating went down to 4.79 i cant remember the last time i saw that number. My conclusion and im convinced that we will get bad rating if pax wants his $ back after we cancel if uber decides he is right

arto71

Yes. My rating went down to 4.79 i cant remember the last time i saw that number. My conclusion and im convinced that we will get bad rating if pax wants his $ back after we cancel if uber decides he is right
No it's not pax, it's Uber who adjusts it .

money time

No it's not pax, it's Uber who adjusts it .
I guess u right.
It ciuld be that they monitor the amount of cancel fee we collect.
Im looking at my rides.
There is o e pool ride here. From dtwn to hwd .i have collected 4 no show fee (16$) during that ride. Maybe thats too much.

Last edited: