• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

can uber drivers place marketing material in their vehicles

Adrian Flores

wanting to know if uber drivers can have magnetic signs on their cars while they are driving in the city?
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Cableguynoe

wanting to know if uber drivers can have magnetic signs on their cars while they are driving in the city?
thanks
Your car. do whatever you want. But dont be cheesy about it. Could get you bad ratings.
Is this to advertise another gig you have? Or you're trying to advertise other businesses?
Just chatting and handing them a business card might be better.

Woohaa

Long as it's not illegal you're fine. Might cause your ratings to dip if pax deem it a turn off. But ratings in general don't matter anyway so....

Adrian Flores

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I want to place magnetic sings on the doors of the Uber car marketing local business. Thats why I was asking.
I would stay classy on not accept non reputable companies.
thank you for the info.

UberBastid

I have a small sign hanging off my headrest. It says:
"Welcome aboard. Your driver is a Real Estate Broker with over 35 years experience, and he loves to talk real estate. If you have any questions, feel free to bring them up."

So far I have gotten two clients that way. The first one was an out of towner who's job transferred him here. He sold a $1.1 mil house in the SF Bay Area that I collected a referral fee of $3000 and bought a $750k house here that I earned $15,000 on.
If Uber told me I had to stop doing that - I wouldn't. I would do it till I got caught and fired.

Cableguynoe

I have a small sign hanging off my headrest. It says:
"Welcome aboard. Your driver is a Real Estate Broker with over 35 years experience, and he loves to talk real estate. If you have any questions, feel free to bring them up."

So far I have gotten two clients that way. The first one was an out of towner who's job transferred him here. He sold a $1.1 mil house in the SF Bay Area that I collected a referral fee of $3000 and bought a $750k house here that I earned $15,000 on.
If Uber told me I had to stop doing that - I wouldn't. I would do it till I got caught and fired.
You're a beast!

Cableguynoe

Might have gotten a few sales based on my slideshow, even if not directly, as most pax ask if that is my website, and whenever they do, i say yes, and hand them a card ☺
It's too bad you can't spend more time behind that camera and less behind the wheel.