Inshur

Can the drivers Sue Uber

D Driver

If this was America I am sure there would be a way to sue Uber in a class action way if the license is permanently revoked. According to the man we should be angry at them

uubbeerr

Well, few options for them:
1. Wizz Air
2. RyanAir
3. Kebab shop

new uber ride.jpg

Cabbie2B

I didn't expect a challenging answer.
U got it wrong. Ur answer was right, TfL but don't be mad at drivers!!!!

If Uber via TfL never happened, there would not be 60000 new ph "drivers" in London anyway!!!!

But I those drivers have options. Go back to their old jobs.

Who gets £1.8?
This is slough exec rate not london exec rate. Our exec rate is £2.4.
Not even for £2.4 per mile mate.
Was talking about X.

T7000

U got it wrong. Ur answer was right, TfL but don't be mad at drivers!!!!

If Uber via TfL never happened, there would not be 60000 new ph "drivers" in London anyway!!!!

But I those drivers have options. Go back to their old jobs.

Not even for £2.4 per mile mate.
Was talking about X.
I'm not mad at drivers, but there seems to be a lot of drivers slating Uber, not sure if they're slating Uber because they got deactivated or have conflicts of personal interest.
But either way, it's not constructive and doesn't benefit us drivers in any way.
It's all good slating Uber for all it's negatives, but i haven't once seen any of these guys recommend an alternative PH company with better pay and conditions to help any of us drivers out.

Cabbie2B

I'm not mad at drivers, but there seems to be a lot of drivers slating Uber, not sure if they're slating Uber because they got deactivated or have conflicts of personal interest.
But either way, it's not constructive and doesn't benefit us drivers in any way.
It's all good slating Uber for all it's negatives, but i haven't once seen any of these guys recommend an alternative PH company with better pay and conditions to help any of us drivers out.

Mate, I work with a guy and we have contracts with Savoy, Browns, Lanesborough, Chesterfield, 4 S, 4 s 10 Trinity and few other hotels.
For a driver to have a better pay and conditions -first you need to have min of 10yrs of ph under your belt
-2nd you need to be grandad type of driver.
-3rd you need to be presentable
-4th you need to have you car spotless (i do car wash every day)
-5th you need to have knowledge (that should be 2nd) of London and few places around England, Wales and Scotland.
-6th you need to have broad knowledge and be able to talk about whatever subject starting from engineering, religion, education, ....etc.
-7th be able to listen even thou you disagree with client (coz he's paying you £400 for a day and you'll never see him again) but he'll recomend you further!
and few other bits and pieces that makes you a driver.

And then you can be a driver in range of £30-35 per hour!!!!
Until then, you can drive S class, but remember, car does not make you a driver!

As of recommendation, go to T2, T3, T4 and T5, look at drivers boards and take it from there.
Why am I telling you this?
Coz Uber found me just like that.
But as u r not Uber, you'll see many PH firms and then you can contact them for a work.

Happy now?

Last edited:

Rojinas

Uber must and have to do the following changes immediately:
1. Remove all the investors and shareholders out.
2. Be more UK friendly company by not trying to kill all the other private hire and black cab trading.
3. Stop without any notice if they finding any drivers making serious mistakes.
4. Pay proper tax to the UK government.
5.Must treat the drivers fairly by increasing the fare, so we having a decent life.

All in all Uber should be UK based company.

Last edited:

Hogster

Uber must and have to do the following changes immediately:
1. Remove all the investors and shareholders out.
2. Be more UK friendly company by not trying to kill all the other private hire and black cab trading.
3. Stop without any notice if they finding any drivers making serious mistakes.
4. Pay proper tax to the UK government.
5.Must treat the drivers fairly by increasing the fare, so we having a decent life.

All in all Uber should be UK based company.
Take out number 1, Uber would be finished all round the world instantly

Uber-man

Uber and TfL both played a dirty game at the expense of ordinary people, I don’t see how tfl can be seen as a knight in shining armour revoking uber Licence. Uber used drivers as guinee pigs and TfL raked in some serious licensing fees.