Can SJ Driver drive in SF?

driverlesscar

Signed up as a Silicon Valley (South Bay) uber driver and wanna drive in SF. Am I allowed to drive? Or should I go through a background check or anything? Or just drive to SF offline and go online once arrive there?

shpana69

Stay away of San Fran. You can be beaten by local taxi mafia. No joke.
This place is too dangerous. O my god, o my god. Only the real super duper X heroes can drive there.

driverlesscar

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Stay away of San Fran. You can be beaten by local taxi mafia. No joke.
This place is too dangerous. O my god, o my god. Only the real super duper X heroes can drive there.
This is America. No one can ever dare to do that in the middle of the city, but thanks for the intimidation

Uberdancer

Signed up as a Silicon Valley (South Bay) uber driver and wanna drive in SF. Am I allowed to drive? Or should I go through a background check or anything? Or just drive to SF offline and go online once arrive there?
Stay away...the streets of San Francisco are saturated with drivers from Sacramento, Davis, Stockton, Walnut Creek, Concord, Oakland, Berkeley, Fremont, San Leandro, Marin County, and Stanford ...

Uberdancer

...besides...pop up road closures, one way streets that become two way streets and two way streets that turn into one way streets, forced right turns, tourists, buses that take pictures, and GPS dead spots, will make you look very, very inept ...