• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Can I turn off the rating for passenger?

PTB

Why do I rate the passenger? Just remove this option from the app please.
When I get a ping I don't review a rating before accepting the request when the phone is flashing and beeping, I just tap it to stop the noise from bothering me while I am listening to jazz music.

rating the passenger is just a waste of time anyway. there are no consequences for passengers with low ratings as far as I know.

anytime a driver cancels a request it will negatively affect his/her rating, regardless of the reason.
for example, I canceled and selected wrong address shown. down goes my rating the next day.
passenger calls and asks me why did you cancel?
told her " LEARN HOW TO USE THE APP !" ...I am not driving all over the city to find you.

PTB

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
let me understand, your driving on the freeway and get a ping....phone is BEEP, BEEP , BEEP
you are acting accordingly ?
right

Last edited:

UberSneak

Pax ratings are there so that drivers that actually know what they stand for can skip those pings and let drivers like you accept them.
I don't think I've ever gotten a ping on the freeway, mostly because I would never drive on the freeway to get a ping. I am usually parked when I get pings, so I can easily see the score, and skip the ping I have to. I can accept a ping, see their score, and skip it in like 2 seconds. I didn't realize that was an actual skill, but after seeing this thread maybe it is, lol.

PTB

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
good information , go park and act accordingly...

Amsoil Uber Connect

Sounds like you would rather listen to jazz than taking care of business.

And you haven't figured out our rating can't change by canceling.