• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Can i email Uber disagreeing about complain?

Herself

I got safety complain today!!and i totally know what sytuation was that as I was delivering pax to work there was lady with stop sign and driver told me to stop wtf of course im stopping i had my driving livence for 20 years now never accident never ticket and she left me that ???????????
Im extremely pissed of
What to do????

Herself

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wtf my rating dropped 0.4 now i know why ,u @@@@in @@@@@ probably dont have driving licence u tell me to stop ????
Thx i do @@@@ing know that ,i care sooo much aboit my rating im pretty new ,maybe care too much

And one more rhing i was nice today accepted pools rhats what i get old @@@@ lady sitting upfront not knowing how to drive giving me safety class

AuxCordBoston

Wtf my rating dropped 0.4 now i know why ,u &%$@!*in ***** probably dont have driving licence u tell me to stop ????
Thx i do &%$@!*ing know that ,i care sooo much aboit my rating im pretty new ,maybe care too much

And one more rhing i was nice today accepted pools rhats what i get old &%$@!* lady sitting upfront not knowing how to drive giving me safety class
I was flagged twice for safety and got a 1 star. I'm guessing the same person flagged me twice. I don't know. I do know it was an uber pool.

DocT

I got safety complain today!!and i totally know what sytuation was that as I was delivering pax to work there was lady with stop sign and driver told me to stop wtf of course im stopping i had my driving livence for 20 years now never accident never ticket and she left me that ???????????
Im extremely pissed of
What to do????
No. LA guys do it all the time.

Go into the app and change her rating 1*. Say she is a liar and a Fraudulant rider. And demand to never be paired with them again.
Do what Amsoil Uber Connect recommends. Go back to your trip history to that trip, and resubmit a new rating of 1* for that rider, and ask to be unpaired with them again.

https://uberpeople.net/threads/pool-will-kill-your-ratings-and-lead-to-deactivation.138682/

emdeplam

Dont worry rating will go back up. I blow stop signs all the time and ignore crossing guards...pax like it mostly for the speed but some complain. Let 'em

Shangsta

Dont worry rating will go back up. I blow stop signs all the time and ignore crossing guards...pax like it mostly for the speed but some complain. Let 'em
As someone with school aged children I hope you were kidding about ignoring crossing guards. Those tickets are a lot harder to get out of.

DocT

As someone with school aged children I hope you were kidding about ignoring crossing guards. Those tickets are a lot harder to get out of.
A child was run over by a car at the cross walk at my kids school. This happened in front of my wife and daughter as they were walking to school. Don't know the outcome of the driver, but I hope he got prison time. Crossing guards are there for a reason, and in my area, they are also a part of the local PD Reserve.

touberornottouber

You can but make sure you keep it professional and stay calm about it. Some people here say they get away with going crazy and cussing with support etc and I understand that but I would think it would be just like anything else. If you act like that and they have a choice between cutting you and not, guess which one they are more likely to choose?

Asking not to be paired up with her and rating her 1 star is not a bad idea though. If you get her again obviously she is likely just to do the same thing again.

I would do that, state your case, and then let your future ratings and safe driving cancel it out. Don't let one crazy passenger ruin things for you. Also sometimes driving safe can be a bit of theater. It could be you are accelerating or stopping just a little too fast and this is putting some sensitive people like her on alert. It's ridiculous but just keeping it in mind that you need to appear safe and driving a bit more conservative can help with these types.

Lissetti

Honey Badger
Article Manager
I also have years of professional driving experience before coming to Uber, but when I get a back seat or side seat driver, I don't get into it with them. I just politely do as I'm told. Why? Cuz I've already figured out 3 of my overly cautious pax where Uber Undercover. 2 other times the pax were complete B*****s by snapping directions and commands. I knew they weren't Uber and even if they were I didn't care and ended the ride and I told them that THEY were the ones attempting to create a distracted driver situation and for safety reasons, they need to get the F out of my car. Take that back to Uber ( if you really are undercover and acting like that) and watch me call L&I or OSHA on your a**!

Shangsta

You can email Uber about anything, whether they will even dignify you with a non cut and paste response..well you should already know the answer to that

Last edited: