• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Can I be rich driving for uber/lyft?

Jon77

Yes you can drive while being rich.
I have a customer who is an attorney and very wealthy, he drives for Uber during his commute to his office in orange.
But I don’t think that is your question.
If you want to have your car destroyed, be treated like dirt by passengers for nickels and dimes join Uber.
If you do not mind having a pay cut every single year right around Christmas join Uber.
I’ve became rich but it took me decades it was not fu or easy.
Read mr money mustache’s blog.
You are young and have a good work ethic, can tolerate being frugal, and have patience, you can be rich.
but I have to warn you being rich is not what most people think it is.
Read the book “the millionare next door’.
Uber money is only seed capital.
And that’s only if you get surge rates in your area.

uber_from_the north

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yup, all those 5 stars and badges you earned.... you'll be so rich, you wont be able to spend it all in place
These badges are useless. I had one pax I drove to catch his train. We made it. He gave me a late night hero badge instead of tip! smh

If you drive for Uber, you probably won't end up monetarily rich, but you may be rich with critical life lessons learned.
So this means all these ants scattered around the globe will end up poor as a mouse that's just had an enormous tax bill.

Yes, you can be rich, but you will not get rich.
"be" is missing on me. And "get" is what i want

Depends on if your first name is Richard or Dick
last name is rider

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
UberFooledYou1 New York City 18
Mpls55345 Minneapolis 3
Benjamin M Complaints 38