Can anyone get through to uber?

Evo_MelbX

Been waiting 7 days for them to check my rego renewel document. Now been kicked off the app because its expired. Cant get through to support despite being a platinum rated driver, cant get through on phone. Getting desperate.

Any suggestion that isn't just a bad joke appreciated.

Kick poor Ant in guts

Been waiting 7 days for them to check my rego renewel document. Now been kicked off the app because its expired. Cant get through to support despite being a platinum rated driver, cant get through on phone. Getting desperate.

They’re all at home - no human Uber employee’s in Australia or the Phillipines
You’re working for an AI network server - zero human involvement

ghrdrd

At the end of the world, your status, badges and ratings mean fk all.
Only thing important is how much TP you manage to stash.
And yes, all the humans are gone.
All support calls remain unanswered.
Your overlord is the UberAI.
Just wait till the bank transfer subroutine develops a bug.
The UberAI will keep your hard earned $30/day as well.

zanboor

I’d upload my docs to Centrelinks instead, no there’s no shame into it anymore :rolleyes:

Ubercadabra

At the end of the world, your status, badges and ratings mean fk all.
Only thing important is how much TP you manage to stash.
And yes, all the humans are gone.
All support calls remain unanswered.
Your overlord is the UberAI.
Just wait till the bank transfer subroutine develops a bug.
The UberAI will keep your hard earned $30/day as well.

Or do a Bolt

Immoralized

yeah like others said they are now all working from home.
get on centerlink

Sandhills

Had similar ...its a dystopian nightmare...I was able to get thru to a millenial Muppet who directed me to upload via the website, go to three lines top far left webpage then your profile

fraqtl

They aren't answering the phone for anyone. Platinum doesn't have s dedicated support team. Diamond isn't even getting dedicated support right now.

To have to make an appointment as if you were going to the greenlight hub and they will call you at that time.