Can’t sign on

Daisey77

Is it a new phone, refurbish, or bought it off of a friend type thing? I don't know how iPhones work either but I know with Android you cannot have the developer options enabled or you get a message similar to the one you're getting. Did you keep same phone number or get a new number? Can you hotspot your old phone off the new one for now so you can use the Uber app?

ntcindetroit

Go to green hub, they rent, lease a phone there, I bet they will guarantee it work or money back. I was testing rideshare bonus giveaway with the cheapest phone and noname carrier in USA, it never failed once but I was flatly rejected by the Lyft to use that phone or that phone number. Still do not understand why I bought a phone legally online from a guy that was reported made a fortune on some online venture and was not accepted by Lyft even it worked w/o any problem with Uber's setting.

ntcindetroit

Go to green hub, they rent, lease a phone there, I bet they will guarantee it work or money back. I was testing rideshare bonus giveaway with the cheapest phone and noname carrier in USA, it never failed once but I was flatly rejected by the Lyft to use that phone or that phone number. Still do not understand why I bought a phone legally online from a guy that was reported made a fortune on some online venture and was not accepted by Lyft even it worked w/o any problem with Uber's setting.
Actually, it's not the fully story, As far as I recall now, I used to have all kind problems with using that phone on Uber as well, besides the quality and performance of the phone, but there's nothing I can't tolerate. A lot times, I got complaints that riders could not track my car's movement or they were fed with wrong info about my vehicle's true location in real time. I was dumb found why I kept get low rating on 5-star measure. Maybe riders were unhappy with this kind of non-synchronized data communication before they even saw my car in person.