Djhuber63

56D73FD7-3BAF-430D-BB01-282064318A4D.png
Is anyone able to see the little Caltex icons and fuel prices the death star promise is there on the map?

By the way Caltex Newlands Rd Coburg refuse to offer discount. Not Woolworths store.

zanboor

Yes mate, Caltex of Woolies won’t give you discounts but Caltex Star Mart will. You’ll have to fine Star Mart

Last edited:

Djhuber63

No Caltex Service station. They had the big scanner on the bench too.

8D46D128-2BB1-4AEC-BC3A-8FB04D7069E5.png

Last edited:

RoboRider

My understanding was it is only Star Marts that accept it .. or at least I have never had a Star Mat refuse me so far :p

Slazenger

My understanding was it is only Star Marts that accept it .. or at least I have never had a Star Mat refuse me so far :p
Yes all Star Marts do accept, I've never had one refuse me either. Some Caltex are both StarMart and Woolies branded and we can get Woolies 4 cents off on top of momentum discount.

Someone in the forum said Caltex Foodary accepts momentum too. Yet to try for myself.

RoboRider

I have tried to get the double discount but they wouldn't do it .. think that one depends on the operator

Djhuber63

Starmart and foodary for sure but read the excerpt from the website I posted.
“Caltex service stations”

D-River

I always go in and ask before fueling to make sure it is participating.

Sometimes I call in advance to save me the drive there in case it isn’t.

It only takes a minute to confirm

Lovinguber

I always go in and ask before fueling to make sure it is participating.

Sometimes I call in advance to save me the drive there in case it isn’t.

It only takes a minute to confirm

let me know when the Caltex can get me the 98 for 111.5

mysterylife38

I have tried to get the double discount but they wouldn't do it .. think that one depends on the operator
They don't do double discounts. However, Caltex Starmart with woolies logo gives you the benefit of adding points to your woolworths rewards account.