Calling it a night. ORD request from 25 minutes away are relentless

SMH Uber

I've gotten 4 requests from ORD. I'm 25 minutes away. WTF?

That is at least 18 miles. GTTFOH uber.

I didn't accept the 1st 3 request, but decided to start accepting them the letting rider know how far away and have them to cancel.

Why did uber knock me offline when the rider cancels? WTF?

Screw you uber with a 10 ft flag pool.

Make that 6 requests!!! @$!#/

Last edited:

Mindozas

It happened to me Wednesday night most likely to all the delayed flights coming into ORD in a short time and wiping the uberX lot. Now Thursday is just the busiest day any week any weather at O'Hare.

SomeDrivingGuy

Everyone and their entire family order lines and pools all day. Then being sent a request more than 5 minutes away. How do you guys do it? I'll stick to the city. This shit is ridiculous.

Chicago88

Uber could help fix that if they paid surges at airports, but still i would never drive over 5 minutes to pick up a pax...they cancel way to often and its never worth the gas and my time.

SMH Uber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Uber could help fix that if they paid surges at airports, but still i would never drive over 5 minutes to pick up a pax...they cancel way to often and its never worth the gas and my time.
If we all stop waiting at the airport uber will change the policy. They will surge it..

U for Uber

Yep right now at 1am its a 4.7x surge in middle of burbank, midway. I had 3 requests so far, accepted them all and haven't left my driveway. So far I'm 0/2 for the cancellation fee. The 3rd one called me and saying I SHOULD cancel... how can I collect the fees? Can I just hit "no show" when I haven't moved lol?

to vono

Same issue was occurring in San Diego...

that was BEFORE uber started letting the airport surge...Now that uber lets SAN airport surge [although 1.9 is the highest they let it go to]
You don't get the stupid 10-15-20 minute away pickup requests that anyone with a brain would ignore!