Called them and told them this is shameful!

Paladin220

4 hours? More like 2 1/2. So with tips making around $45-50. $18-$20 an hour. Not earth shattering but. what are you expecting to make per hour delivering Whoppers?
you're assuming they are all going to tip decently. when you get stiffed on half of those deliveries your hourly rate becomes crap. This is why UE is last on my list of apps I turn on when i am out doing deliveries.

Trek Shuffler

you're assuming they are all going to tip decently. when you get stiffed on half of those deliveries your hourly rate becomes crap. This is why UE is last on my list of apps I turn on when i am out doing deliveries.
That is true if you get stiffed on every delivery then you are at around $14 an hour.

I assumed $11 to $16 in tips for 6 deliveries which I think is average.

That is the crappy part about Uber. If you get a string of non tippers it makes for a bad shift That is why I only do DD and GH.

Stevie The magic Unicorn

4 hours? More like 2 1/2. So with tips making around $45-50. $18-$20 an hour. Not earth shattering but. what are you expecting to make per hour delivering Whoppers?
Since when are the time estimates for delivery serivices ever accurate?

Just totaling up what uber says it should be is 141 minutes.... and with uber accidentally shutting off tipping?

$34.36

Nats121

4 hours? More like 2 1/2. So with tips making around $45-50.
Your 2.5 hour claim is just a little bit off.

There's a high likelihood that most or all of the dropoffs are out in the boonies far away from the restaurants in which case the driver would have to deadhead back to the restaurants. Add to that the normal delays and parking and waiting at restaurants and a lot more than 2.5 hours would be involved with those deliveries.

$18-$20 an hour. Not earth shattering but. what are you expecting to make per hour delivering Whoppers?
When I'm beating up my car I expect to be paid a decent wage.

Launchpad McQuack

Decline, decline, decline, yes Im still driving, decline, decline, decline, and repeat, etc.
At least they stopped making me take a picture of myself wearing a mask after every three declines. That got real old real fast.

Although every time that they log me out of the app while I am in the middle of a delivery, I am tempted to not log back in, keep the food, go home, and when Uber calls to ask what is going on tell them, "The app logged me out automatically while I was in the middle of the delivery and I couldn't remember my password to log back in."

x100

Just out of curiosity, who did you call? The Filipinas making $6 a day?
I swear them filipinas have a better life experience than most in the US. Cost of living is perhaps less and no fear of missing rent and functioning out of a car like in the US. There was a fellow here bragging on homlessness, where's he now?

yea uncle Sam threw a few weeks worth of rent money your way so the same scam and set up continues wo even questioning it.