Call for Australia to accept Hong Kong refugees

clmre

You can add Thais to the list for casual racism.
not as much
Post automatically merged:

Guy from Perth trying to challenge Hong Kong youth:

local social justice warrior sticking his nose in other ppl's affairs lol, recipe for disaster in many non-nanny states overseas - good way to get his ass whooped

Last edited:

Slightly offensive

not as much
I have traveled to Thailand 3 times a year for the past 20 years. I love the Country and the people but they have a racist undertone to their culture.
The health minister just came out and said to be careful of the dirty foreigners spreading Coronavirus😂 Imagine the out cry if Trump said something like this.
The 2 price system for Thais and Foreigners. Do you reckon Australia could get away with charging double the price for non Australian’s?
They associate darker skin as lower class than whiter skin.
There is signs in some restaurants and bars that say Muslim’s are not welcome.
You couldn’t get away with this stuff in western countries.

ghrdrd

Guy from Perth trying to challenge Hong Kong youth:

Let the man make tax-free money. That's what HK is good for. Used to have my bank account there when I contracted in China & Taiwan. Nice and easy, no qns asked.

I have traveled to Thailand 3 times a year for the past 20 years. I love the Country and the people but they have a racist undertone to their culture.
The health minister just came out and said to be careful of the dirty foreigners spreading Coronavirus😂 Imagine the out cry if Trump said something like this.
The 2 price system for Thais and Foreigners. Do you reckon Australia could get away with charging double the price for non Australian’s?
They associate darker skin as lower class than whiter skin.
There is signs in some restaurants and bars that say Muslim’s are not welcome.
You couldn’t get away with this stuff in western countries.
There's 2 types of falangs in Thailand.

The one you call the dirty foreigner is the Pattaya/Nana/Patpong falang, often called 'quai falang'. The girls, her family, and likely her village is involved in the falang business. This is the one the minister is referring to.

The other is the foreigner who lives in non-bar areas, with a girl who has nothing to do with bars, neither does her village nor her family or friends. And that life is pretty normal, the same as anywhere. A "normal" Thai girl has never been in a tittiebar, would be shocked what goes on there, and would never go with her bf if she knew what goes on the seats around the poles and the little rooms upstairs for 150baht short time.

Thais hate Muslims because of all the killings - bombs and shootings - in the South. The Muslims there keep killing Thai civilians and soldiers. They want their own separate country down there.

But you already know all this, being an aficionado of the Land of Smiles.

Last edited:

Slightly offensive

Let the man make tax-free money. That's what HK is good for. Used to have my bank account there when I contracted in China & Taiwan. Nice and easy, no qns asked.

There's 2 types of falangs in Thailand.

The one you call the dirty foreigner is the Pattaya/Nana/Patpong falang, often called 'quai falang'. The girls, her family, and likely her village is involved in the falang business. This is the one the minister is referring to.

The other is the foreigner who lives in non-bar areas, with a girl who has nothing to do with bars, neither does her village nor her family or friends. And that life is pretty normal, the same as anywhere. A "normal" Thai girl has never been in a tittiebar, would be shocked what goes on there, and would never go with her bf if she knew what goes on the seats around the poles and the little rooms upstairs for 150baht short time.

Thais hate Muslims because of all the killings - bombs and shootings - in the South. The Muslims there keep killing Thai civilians and soldiers. They want their own separate country down there.

But you already know all this, being an aficionado of the Land of Smiles.
The minister was referring to all foreigners not just the sex tourists. It was about wearing masks.
But you already know this because I’m sure you are keeping up with the Thailand news.

clmre

Maybe Buddha wasn’t a cheap Charlie like the Indian tourists that travel to Thailand.
Friend of mine had a bar in Pattaya, sitting there with him drinking Leo's he would point out his girls turning down every brown dude 😂 happy to joke around and take his money on drinks but going to hotel together always a hard no 😂 their culture is like that

Thais hate Muslims because of all the killings - bombs and shootings - in the South. The Muslims there keep killing Thai civilians and soldiers. They want their own separate country down there
Yeah that border with Malaysia pretty much a war zone, local villagers and sodiers on patrols in armored vehicles round the clock

Friend of mine had a bar in Pattaya, sitting there with him drinking Leo's he would point out his girls turning down every brown dude 😂 happy to joke around and take his money on drinks but going to hotel together always a hard no 😂 their culture is like that

Yeah that border with Malaysia pretty much a war zone, local villagers and sodiers on patrols in armored vehicles round the clock
I dont think any Indian is heart broken over it.. A country whose main income is rubbing ding dongs, culture which sells its own women every night...😂

Slightly offensive

hard to say, bars were struggling to stay in business even before the crisis, too much supply not enough demand, lots of farang owners gone broke now
I dont think any Indian is heart broken over it.. A country whose main income is rubbing ding dongs, culture which sells its own women every night...😂
incorrect, it’s main income is exports

Actually India has more sex workers than Thailand.

Last edited:

Riders_Please

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
local social justice warrior sticking his nose in other ppl's affairs lol, recipe for disaster in many non-nanny states overseas - good way to get his ass whooped
“Where do you from, Sir?”
“I’m actually based in Guandong, China”
“YOU ARE BASED IN GUANDONG, CHINA?”

Lucky he wasn’t slanty-eyed and from Guandong, China. They would have flattened him to the ground, rather than discussing with him. The only reason he wasn’t beaten up is because he was a fat Aussie Wog from Guandong, China.

joffie

I haven’t been to Pattaya for years but I imagine it would be a ghost town these days.
Do you think it will recover from this?
Pattaya was screwed 'pardon the pun' before Covid.
Most bars were empty of punters last few times I was there.
Live music venues were doing well.
40% of Thailand tourism is from China nowadays hence the love affair with China
Western Tourists now going to Vietnam. Saigon always packed and 1/3 price.