Calabasas Agoura Hills West Lake area always surging.

DudeCity

Wondering why always very few X cars in this
areas. Is it tough area to drive around any ideas
or suggestions as to why this happens.

GooberX

Because there isn't enough activity to keep drivers busy.

Beautiful area, but who wants to wait, and wait, and wait some more for aride?

So when these guys decide they want to go somewhere.......no cars.

Not to mention some will take you to Thousand Oaks or Ventura.

LA Dude

I hate calabases few time driving over 10 minutes to the destination $4.00 call or gated community pax cancel

Western Warrior

I hate calabases few time driving over 10 minutes to the destination $4.00 call or gated community pax cancel
Driving over 5 min to p/u pax doesn't work for drivers because of the very low min rate of $4.00 ($2.40 for driver). Example: teen going to friend's house down the street. So area isn't driver friendly. Also, I never drive in an ungaurded gate as they'll keep you locked in and take their pretty little time.

Lord Summerisle

Cell phone coverage is bad in Calabasas too...learnt the hard way...no reception for part of the journey to a PAX, she had cancelled, when I got there, another driver was already there.

Ot1

I got lucky there one time I was taking these 3 guys on Saturday from agoura hills to east Hollywood they wanted to go to a strip club 2x surge $75 but that was only one time I was there

XUberMike

You guys are all correct...stay away :wink:

I could go to LA, get mega traffic along with Screwbers discounted rates discounted further with all the POOL fares.