• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Cabbies doing another go slow on the Tullamarine Mon 27th/Feb

No_water

Just a heads up to my Uber buddies, the Cabbies are going slow on the Tulla, Monday morning from Oaklands junction to the City from 7:30am.
Come and join this fruitless protest, it's actually fun doing 3km's per hour. The truckies, vans, utes and of coarse the Uber ants, behind the cabs love it.

Footscrazy

Just a heads up to my Uber buddies, the Cabbies are going slow on the Tulla, Monday morning from Oaklands junction to the City from 7:30am.
Come and join this fruitless protest, it's actually fun doing 3km's per hour. The truckies, vans, utes and of coarse the Uber ants, behind the cabs love it.
Sounds like a normal Monday morning on the Tulla inbound

Infrequent

Lots of hungry canaries leaving the airport at that time. Nothing constructive for them to do at that time.

Zero Sum Game

Couldn't find any info online about this, hope it goes ahead though, it'll be a "bumper" day (pun intended lol) for us Uberers :smiles:

Log off Monday in support
Haha....like the sarcasm.

Infrequent

Be on the Tulla, and it will be hard to distinguish between those who are protesting, and those who are inconvenienced. Except for the vehicles in front. Legislation and clarity can't come soon enough. Transition makes people anxious.