Cabbie bullying

Manhoos

Friday night a cabbie tried to pull my leg on Queen st... He was the 2nd white(ish) cabbie I saw (after Cash Cab TV serial :p)
He was keep saying "Go Home, A--Hole".. I blocked him few times and then let him go.. But on Queen/Bathurst light he came back and and keep saying me "Go Home, A--Hole... You d0g $hit..."
We had some "fun" talk... :biggrin: and the poor guy didn't realize that he got recorded from pax facing camera all the time..
I turned the front camera to him and said "Smile! you are on camera" and he suddenly turned sober.. :cool:

I was thinking to upload the whole video on social media but decided not to... Just considering that he might be exhausted for having no business on weekend night..

Below are the screen shots from the recording..

vlcsnap-2016-08-07-14h04m38s766.png

vlcsnap-2016-08-07-14h04m46s831.png

mavetick

I don't d
Friday night a cabbie tried to pull my leg on Queen st... He was the 2nd white(ish) cabbie I saw (after Cash Cab TV serial :p)
He was keep saying "Go Home, A--Hole".. I blocked him few times and then let him go.. But on Queen/Bathurst light he came back and and keep saying me "Go Home, A--Hole... You d0g $hit..."
We had some "fun" talk... :biggrin: and the poor guy didn't realize that he got recorded from pax facing camera all the time..
I turned the front camera to him and said "Smile! you are on camera" and he suddenly turned sober.. :cool:

I was thinking to upload the whole video on social media but decided not to... Just considering that he might be exhausted for having no business on weekend night..

Below are the screen shots from the recording..

View attachment 53491

View attachment 53493 [/QUO
Yiu should release it , just shows what everyone knows about most of these guys !

Harry70

Never happ3ned to me ; it's always other way around; I luv honking at cabs giving them dirty looks; turn on the beam ; I luv teasing cabbies

Last edited:

Harry70

a taxi driver gave me the finger once with a pax in the car, the pax was like wow this is why I dont take a cab ahhaha
U should have should him two fingers; that what I would have done, most of the cabbies are really sweet ;I do have chat with them around union station when take cigarette break

UberZF

I've had a few of them Pull stunts on me..
Including purposely Hard breaking with no one around trying to force me to rear-end them.

And they give me shit till I point to my Cam... and then they run...

Of course Cab#, time & Date get reported to police as possible intoxicated driver...

Last night on bremner & rees st, this idiot cabbie didn't obey the stop sign. So basically i stopped first and from his side, he stopped after me. Ideally, i was supposed to go first and he was supposed to respect that and wait his turn. So i was headed straight towards lower simcoe and he was making a left onto bremner from rees st. So of course i tried to go first, but he totally disregards the stop sign and barges into the road. I had to brake suddenly. And then he honks at me and gives me glares as if i am at fault, when in reality he ran the stop sign. I guess i should start keeping a dashcam like others on here.