Bye, bye, XL drivers, thanks for playing.

Lvcab9404

Feel bad for you guys but you already knew, new boss same as the old boss. Good luck in whatever you guys are going to do or just keep driving. Lol

Colddesertsnow

Uber just sent me an offer to drive with a guarantee of 1.5x after 9pm. That's when I start driving. If they keep doing these offers then my XL stays on the road. I make more money with these guarantees! Thou they didn't show me guarantees for the weekend yet.

LVegas

Daaaang.....Über bean counters are playing passive/aggressive games with its partners, they're giving away nice XL rides for free while stating "you'll make more $$"......really!

Colddesertsnow

They gave me these guarantees last weekend and I made a killing with Friday a 1.8x and Saturday 2x. That was for both X and XL.

LVegas

They gave me these guarantees last weekend and I made a killing with Friday a 1.8x and Saturday 2x. That was for both X and XL.
Guarantees are not given to everyone, just the good drivers. In that case, have at it and kill it while it last. What do you drive, van or SUV?

Lvcab9404

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sure not gonna drive cab for less than minimum wage.
I don't know where you get the minimum wage thing, last 2 days I made 74 in tips for Tue and 69 for Wednesday, I really only work 11 hrs tops, in those 2 days I made 205 for my check, not getting rich, that's for sure, but I ain't using my car, that's for sure, anyway, good luck.

vegas7sam

Guarantees are not given to everyone, just the good drivers. In that case, have at it and kill it while it last. What do you drive, van or SUV?
It's not being given to good drivers only - I was a steady 4.9 and getting some incentives - now I'm a solid 4.98 and no deal

gerg

I don't know where you get the minimum wage thing, last 2 days I made 74 in tips for Tue and 69 for Wednesday, I really only work 11 hrs tops, in those 2 days I made 205 for my check, not getting rich, that's for sure, but I ain't using my car, that's for sure, anyway, good luck.
$14/hr with no overtime is killing it. LOL.

buddenton

It's not being given to good drivers only - I was a steady 4.9 and getting some incentives - now I'm a solid 4.98 and no deal
I agree it doesnt have anything to do with good rating. Im 4.92 with over 1000 rides. I havent goten one since the week after edc. I think if you dont hit the number of rides to qualify for the incentive that week they stop sendjng them to you for a while. I didnt hit the 50 rides the first week they offered it. I was sick all week, and i havent got one since.

Colddesertsnow

I drive a Nissan Armada. And I only do this part time. I haven't driven for three weeks and they offered me the guaranteed rates to past weekend and I couldn't resist. All of the other drivers I talked to over the weekend had a 100 ride bonus of $250. And my rating is a 4.91 for 572 life time rides. I don't know what qualifies me for the guarantee besides not driving for a while.

Lvcab9404

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why do you think $14/hr is good money. LOL. Is this your first job? LOL
First of all, 2 years ago I was making close to 50 an hr, I'm a mason and we were doing a library, second, I never had to work after work,( slave) one job was enough for me, if you're doing this full time, I feel sorry for you, and if you already have a job but can't earn enough, I feel sorry for you again, I don't agree with what uber does to you guys, but all these companies don't care about us.

Colddesertsnow

Not sure why but Uber just offered me the same incentives as last weekend. This XL will be on the road this weekend. Just can't pass up these incentives exspecially w