Bye Bye Xchange Leasing

Boston Drivers - Did you lease through XChange?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UberMor

A while back I looked into leasing a car from Uber instead of a dealer because the unlimited miles intrigued me. My credit is decent so I ended up getting a better deal elsewhere. That didn't stop Xchange Leasing from constantly emailing me. This is there latest....

Important update from Xchange Leasing

Dear -----,

We wanted to let you know that Xchange Leasing will no longer be offering new leases after October 6, 2017.

Our announcement doesn't change the terms of your lease agreement, won't cause any disruption to your lease, or affect any support or help you might need from us moving forward.

In the next section, we've included some FAQ's related to this announcement. Still have additional questions? Send us an email to Xchange Leasing Customer Care at [email protected] or call us at 888-314-0836

We appreciate your continued participation in the Xchange Leasing program.

Regards,
The Xchange Leasing Team

FAQ's
I'm currently an Xchange Leasing lessee in good standing. What does this announcement mean for my car and my lease?

This announcement does not change the terms of your lease agreement. Nor does it disrupt your lease. You'll continue to be able to get help from us via Xchange Leasing Customer Care through the end of your lease.

What happens when I reach the end of my lease?

At the end of your lease, you should return your car per the terms of your lease agreement. If your lease contains a purchase option, you will have the right to buy the vehicle.

What should I do now?

There isn't any action required from your end. Just continue to make payments as required in your lease agreement. There will be no disruption to your lease or support you might need.

Is Xchange Leasing going to repossess my car?

This announcement has no impact on your weekly lease payments or on your account balance. Car recoveries won't occur as long as you continue to pay and maintain all the requirements of the lease. Please refer to your lease for all of the details regarding how repossession of your vehicle might occur.

When will I receive more information?

There is no additional information about Xchange Leasing at this time. Going forward, we will share any new information that may impact your lease.

More questions?

Call the Xchange Leasing Customer Support Team at 888-314-0836, available Mon - Thurs 7:00am to 8:00pm, Fri 7:00am to 7:00pm, and Sat 8:00am to 12:00pm. All times listed are in Central Time.

You can also send us an email at [email protected].

Get help
View online
Xchange Leasing, LLC
795 Folsom Street, Suite 114
San Francisco, CA 94107

Last edited by a moderator:

Jermin8r89

So if they cant handle renting cars how they gonna handle autonomous when its their responsiablity 100%.

Uber can handle itself as other drivers have own cars but car rental is suppose to be their stepping ladder to full control anx when they get more control they F up more. Smh