Bye Bye 6 Destination Filters

Ardery

yepp!

so far, out of everything they gave us for the infamous
"180 days of change"
the one thing we loved the most... they rescind and take it away.

UNBELIEVABLE.

paulmsr

id say we have the people abusing it to thank. if it was used the way it was intended, not by people trying to game the system, it would still be there.

anteetr

yepp!

so far, out of everything they gave us for the infamous
"180 days of change"
the one thing we loved the most... they rescind and take it away.

UNBELIEVABLE.

Oh, it's totally believable. What was unbelievable was that they did something truly good for us in the first place.

Gary_Philly

They could have cut it to 4 first to see if that made a difference. But I think it's a terrible idea to take that away after just giving it to us. I rarely used the whole 6 anyway, but I felt more in control of my day. Horrible!!

Judy2017

So this happened to me today. I dropped a passenger in Center City and then had to get to King of Prussia for an appointment so I tried using one if my 2 DF's but they were missing!!!! They had removed them because it was surging. Very cheeky!!!

Ardery

So this happened to me today. I dropped a passenger in Center City and then had to get to King of Prussia for an appointment so I tried using one if my 2 DF's but they were missing!!!! They had removed them because it was surging. Very cheeky!!!
they took the DF's away? because of a surge? I don't believe that for a second.

can anybody else verify this?

Judy2017

I should have taken a photo. Thats the only reason I could think of because as soon as I was far along 76 to KOP I was able to use it. Coincidence? I really do not believe that. I remember when my app turned itself on in center city when I stopped for gas and pinged a ride! I posted that on this forum too !!!!

Hans GrUber

Haha, are you serious? Oh, they also put a distance meter back on DF which is bullshit. I drove to JFK the other day, and while I have strategies of working around it, I was exhausted and just wanted to go home to bed. Ended up deadheading the entire way home. NEVER going to JFK again. The airport is a nightmare to navigate as well.

Ardery

I got that too over the weekend. DF expired after maybe 2 rides.

then today (Monday) I was able to DF all the way home, several rides taking me closer and closer.

Haha, are you serious? Oh, they also put a distance meter back on DF which is bullshit. I drove to JFK the other day, and while I have strategies of working around it, I was exhausted and just wanted to go home to bed. Ended up deadheading the entire way home. NEVER going to JFK again. The airport is a nightmare to navigate as well.
take pax all the way around the belt, go over bridge to the rockaways, then come back over cross bay blvd.

milk that sucker for tree hunned bucks.

KNOW HOW TO WORK IT.

*wait*
you dead headed all the way back? what the F man? we coulda met up for bagels.

YOU BLEW IT!

:p

rkt

I rarely use more than 3 destinations. Now I have to stop taken requests not knowing which direction the next ride will take me to. It is a total lost for all.

bobby747

Well I bet u guys did not see the bigger restriction..the lowered the distance of the DF..u cannot even put in say Philly. Like last week while coming back from nyc..u must put In Trenton at the longest distance

Hans GrUber

Yeah. That's the killer. I'm ok with 2 DF, but distance restriction? Killer. I'm not taking NY trips in this case.

Yea
I got that too over the weekend. DF expired after maybe 2 rides.

then today (Monday) I was able to DF all the way home, several rides taking me closer and closer.

take pax all the way around the belt, go over bridge to the rockaways, then come back over cross bay blvd.

milk that sucker for tree hunned bucks.

KNOW HOW TO WORK IT.

*wait*
you dead headed all the way back? what the F man? we coulda met up for bagels.

YOU BLEW IT!

:p

Yeah... I have NO CLUE how to maximize a trip to NY. As it is, my best milking is just taking 95 over 76. I'm always up for meeting for a bagel or coffee. HMU.