BWI

yankdog

I find it profitable and work it twice per week on avg, exp weeekends, Fridays, and Mondays. But this strategy works only if you can work 12 hour days and adopt some strategies. I do find 10:30-1 am to be less crowded and I get much longer rides. I have to do it because I need down time to do other business. But I do want to say it is not the preferred way to make money and if I found myself in the unenviable place of teaching a course to new drivers on how to make money I'd advise against it. But I wanted to add this because bwi always gets a negative e reaction and since I've had success there I wanted to give thoughts on the specific factors that can make it profitable. In short,you get short rides but the short rides at bwi tend to be longer than the short rides at DCA. If I get 7 trips per day on avg 2-3 are rides of $40 or much more base rate, esp in the evening. This is Uber.

Anyway these are my thoughts. When I don't have to be stationary and make calls I FAR prefer NOT waiting at airports. You may save some gas money but the money is more easily found elsewhere.

yankdog

What's bwi waiting lot?
It's a separate lot on the hill near the McDonald's by the metro bus lot. Not marked well. And the Rideshare lot isn't the cell phone lot. Police will draw, quarter, castrate where it applies, and burn ones innards in front of you before you die if you park there

Braveheart.jpg

New2This

I found it when I was in the area by pulling up Lyft. Click the queue counter, and it will give the option to go to the lot. Waze takes you right there.

Zdriver19

Did not find it. Cellphone lot is too small and I did not see any Uber marked cars. Headed back to DC empty.

yankdog

Take exit 1a and turn left at tracks. Take next left on elkridge landing and before Micky Dees is a hill off to the right. Go up the hill to the right and go all the way up and there it is

dallascisco

Bwi is an airport where I get instantly matched most of the time

After you drop off end and hang out or slow foot out. Unless it’s a super slow time you’ll get matched to the arrival platform so just loop around

Plenty of apps to help determine airport flow

The lot is off elk ridge landing road on the right up the hill but you can also be near the train station and still be in queue

You owe me a beer.....