Bwi sharma stand

yankdog

Im here now but haven't tried the stand yet. But yes halal meats and pita style bread in full effect

PDT

Wow they really freaking did it its offically a freaking sharma stand at the bwi lot its become the wild wild mideast up there since airport cops never troll around....not a bad business model got give it up to Rohit living the American Dream
Where is BWI lot? I thought they didn't have a staging area. Tia

Kawiz03

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Where is BWI lot? I thought they didn't have a staging area. Tia
Its a totally crap show most nights if you think DCA is a mess wait til you see this place...tailgating, lot lizards and now street food carts.

Bluecrab

Did a drop at BWI and had an immediate ping. Accepted and called rider, I did not want to get pulled further North. No way I want to go to Bel Air or North East. Too many deadmiles once your up that way.

Didn't have time to check out Uber lot. I could have used 10 minutes to stretch.

yankdog

Did a drop at BWI and had an immediate ping. Accepted and called rider, I did not want to get pulled further North. No way I want to go to Bel Air or North East. Too many deadmiles once your up that way.

Didn't have time to check out Uber lot. I could have used 10 minutes to stretch.
The chicken and rice is fantastic. These guys are cleaning up

Bluecrab

The chicken and rice is fantastic. These guys are cleaning up
How about kabobs? I love that with steak and tomatoes all grilled up over rice. Better - If they put it on a kabob stick you can take it to go and enjoy while youre driving the next ping.