Buying a car out of state!

Inshur

Ahmed Nafis

Hi, I’m planning buying car for a whole different purpose!!!!
What’s the experience of you buying a car out of state such as PA/NJ/CT (New car from dealer)??
Asking about plate getting Process, paying taxes (gotta Pay twice?) and overall experience!
Thanks all...!

harman90

What’s the experience of you buying a car out of state such as PA/NJ/CT (New car from dealer)??
Asking about plate getting Process, paying taxes (gotta Pay twice?) and overall experience!
Thanks all...!
Dealer gives you temp plates to drive back to NY. Pay tax once at DMV.

Itsme148

Just bought a 18 camry from pa. Dealer will give you 60 days temp plates and the actual ny plates and regestration will come in the mail

Ahmed Nafis

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just bought a 18 camry from pa. Dealer will give you 60 days temp plates and the actual ny plates and regestration will come in the mail
What about the tax? Dealer charged it ? Or you gotta go dmv to pay that?

Hoober

What about the tax? Dealer charged it ? Or you gotta go dmv to pay that?
Dealer charges tax, they do plates and everything, takes 30 days usually. Not sure of Pennsylvania. I have bought all my cars from jersey because the dealerships are better than any in nyc.

peteyvavs

Thanks all...!
It’s cheaper to just steal one.

aluber1968

Thanks all...!
Some out of state dealers will get you the plates and will collect the NYS sales tax. Some will give you a temporary plate and you will have to get nys plates and pay tax at the DMV.
Are you trying to export the car out of the country?

cristian23c

Thanks all...!
I recomend you green tree Toyota in Danbury good prices and good stuff. U buy the car they give you temp plates and do the rest when they have your nys plates they mail you or you can drive there to get it .

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
Yeah I’m sure! Buying the Camry trd 2020 As a family car?! 100% sure
sometimes I'm not sure if you're trolling or serious. do you know what TRD stands for? You're getting stiffer suspension, larger wheels, slightly improved aerodynamics and sometimes changed seats.

it's not the family version of the camry LMFAOOOOO. Your family is gonna be feeling every pot hole in this city and love the stiff drive. You'll look cool at least ?

FuberNYC

sometimes I'm not sure if you're trolling or serious. do you know what TRD stands for? You're getting stiffer suspension, larger wheels, slightly improved aerodynamics and sometimes changed seats.

it's not the family version of the camry LMFAOOOOO. Your family is gonna be feeling every pot hole in this city and love the stiff drive. You'll look cool at least ?
I honestly think he is just daydreaming, I mean...BUY it already! This's got to be the fifth post made by him about purchasing a car ?‍♂

Ahmed Nafis

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah I’m sure! Buying the Camry trd 2020 As a family car?! 100% sure
bought it yesterday!!!! thanks people!!!! hopefully you see me around with a black camry trd 2020.....
Post automatically merged:

Are you 'really' going to buy this time? Asking for a friend
done bought it.... except no more car question from me!!!!
i just put wheel-locks as the rims look fantastic... if possible suggest me more to-do(s) to make this car safe..... thanks @FuberNYC