Inshur

Buy one get one = £130

D1991

His career in the industry will be short lived mate already two reports to TfL after this bye bye license

Dubs666

Everyone knows about that camera because they have done the left them selves and received a fine , dont see the fuss about a ameture doing it .

Cabbie2B

Another "professional" driver jumping red light ....

IMG_8468.jpg
IMG_8469.jpg

Bettysmalls

She had to say that
Everyone here knows biased betty
I was actually telling the truth , unlike people who post pictures that suit the story they are saying.

Betty love, bloke was in front of me and you as "know it all" I'm sure you know you have green-straight and green-right turn.
Right?
Again you live in denial.

Jumping red???
We only have your word on that , my reply could be a the correct version of events .

Dubs666

I was actually telling the truth , unlike people who post pictures that suit the story they are saying.

We only have your word on that , my reply could be a the correct version of events .

He could post hundreds of piks of a taxi in front of a red light , why would he need to lie on this one.

Anyway let's talk about Farringdon rd at Clarkewell going towards Blackfriars , the left lane is to turn left and not go straight , no signs saying except buses and taxis , why do taxis think it's ok to go straight and don't even indicate right to show that coming back into the right to go straight

Last edited:

Bettysmalls

He could post hundreds of piks of a taxi in front of a red light , why would he need to lie on this one.

Anyway let's talk about Farringdon rd at Clarkewell going towards Blackfriars , the left lane is to turn left and not go straight , no signs saying except buses and taxis , why do taxis think it's ok to go straight and don't even indicate right to show that coming back into the right to go straight
Lol just taxis doing that then , let's not start who's doing wrong , I think we all know who will win .

Cabbie2B

Lol just taxis doing that then , let's not start who's doing wrong , I think we all know who will win .

The problem in your head dear Betty is that you will never accept or admit that amongst you lot there are crap drivers.
I got no time to download dash cam clips coz it's waste of time for me.

I at least admit and say that 60-80% of PH drivers should not be on the road at all.

But you'll never admit that 20-30% of you lot should not be on the road.

Being good on kol doesn't mean ur good driver.

Being good mathematician doesn't mean u r good maths professor.

Anyway, enjoy London traffic.