butthead uber / Lyft drivers

gooberMike

Last week my girl had it out with her Uber driver cause the dude was high. Dropped her off at a bridge after they argued. Heck even the dudes profile pic looks like he's high af.

I told her to report him but she said she was okay and only 1 starred his ass.

Last night I picked up a girl at Stans Donuts on Milwaukee. Lyft. Easy peasy but she claimed that 3 other drivers cancelled on her ass. And one lazy driver was like 4 blocks away and wanted her to walk.

Do some drivers expect money to fall from the sky???

Who are these losers? I mean ... Stans Donuts....It's right there! Stans!! Donuts from Heaven!!

I think I'm all for tougher background checks now.

MrPincushion

I saw a U/L driver last night literally with his eyes bugging out and his mouth hanging open while nearly taking off my rear 1/4 panel trying to park behind me in a space way too small for his vehicle. About 60 years old, I guess, so maybe not high, just incredibly stupid. Or terrified, ha ha.

gooberMike

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Milwaukee, Damen.. fine. But what kind of driver would park 4 blocks away and make the pax walk? Please! If the guy can't park for 1 minute to pick up a pax there, the guy shouldn't be driving. It's an easy spot.

Random drug screenings for drivers should be mandatory. Plenty of places to take a 10 minute piss test.

Tommy San

Milwaukee, Damen.. fine. But what kind of driver would park 4 blocks away and make the pax walk? Please! If the guy can't park for 1 minute to pick up a pax there, the guy shouldn't be driving. It's an easy spot.

Random drug screenings for drivers should be mandatory. Plenty of places to take a 10 minute piss test.
The problem is: Who pays for the random drug test? I don't wanna pay for that.

Chicago-uber

And you believed the pax? Probably what happened she placed her pin 4 blocks away and the driver was at the pin drop. And he wouldn't go to pick her up at that mess. I know I wouldn't. Wait 5, get 5.

stemor

You seem to make a lot of judgments with very little actual information. Maybe the problem is you.

75drive

Last week my girl had it with her Uber driver cause the dude was high. Dropped her off at a bridge after they argued. Heck even the dudes profile pic looks like he's high af.

I told her to report him but she said she was okay and only 1 starred his ass.

Last night I picked up a girl at Stans Donuts on Milwaukee. Lyft. Easy peasy but she claimed that 3 other drivers cancelled on her ass. And one lazy driver was like 4 blocks away and wanted her to walk.

Do some drivers expect money to fall from the sky???

Who are these losers? I mean ... Stans Donuts....It's right there! Stans!! Donuts from Heaven!!

I think I'm all for tougher background checks now.
What test did this girl perform to determine the driver was high? What substances were indicated by said test or tests performed? Finally why would anyone get into a car and allow a driver they say was impaired to drive them? As a driver you shouldn't be so quick to cast judgment on another driver based on speculation!

Last edited:

75drive

And you believed the pax? Probably what happened she placed her pin 4 blocks away and the driver was at the pin drop. And he wouldn't go to pick her up at that mess. I know I wouldn't. Wait 5, get 5.
Exactly! According to every passenger that drops the pin in the wrong place either I'm the idiot or the app is @@@@ed up! They always forget option C. They're @@@@ed up! D. They're an idiot!

SomeDrivingGuy

It's very hard to say. Some drivers these days are really lazy as you mentioned. There are also passengers that just drop the pin and assume you know the route they want to take. Think of what would piss off a driver, like you.

Your story is missing too many details to know who to blame. What stopped you from dropping her off?

pizza guy

It's amazing how many complaints I hear about drivers when the problem is clearly a bad pin by the rider. Yeah the driver is probably being lazy, but you can only deal with so many idiots each day.

75drive

It's amazing how many complaints I hear about drivers when the problem is clearly a bad pin by the rider. Yeah the driver is probably being lazy, but you can only deal with so many idiots each day.
If the passenger can't type in the address to bad! Talk about being lazy!

pizza guy

If the passenger can't type in the address to bad! Talk about being lazy!
Once had a guy drop a pin from a moving train. Pin dropped close to Downers Grove Belmont metra and I spent 10 minutes trying to find because I needed the ride for a guarantee. He was clueless about what was north or south. Finally I asked him to describe his surroundings and he described the Naperville station. Only time I ever directly insulted a rider when they could hear me.

75drive

When u/L pay these low rates, this is the kind of drivers/vehicles you get sadly.
Do tell! What type of driver am I? What does your crystal ball say? Also there's a big difference between being lazy and not putting up with dip shits that can't input an address!

Wil_Iam_Fuber'd

What they said, OP. I suggest this: Take your next 50 pings in WP. Focus on accepting pings within a one block radius of Stan's. Log your results then report back to us your findings. You seem fairly bright lad, I'm sure you'll sort it out for yourself. Oh, and remember to have fun! No need to thank us though, because your tip is "included"!

driving312

I bet the Uber driver the OP's girlfriend had wasn't high on weed....so she deserved to be kicked out of the car for being rude and disrespectful.