But Why? Stanced Cars

Inshur

Suism

And then get a one star for a bad bumpy ride
My suspension got wrecked and is in need of replacement since 55k miles. I'm now at 70k, rest struts are at level 2 failure with the ride getting progressively worse yet I have not received anything less of 5 stars lol pax don't care because the days of yellow are still fresh in their mind

Zubera

My suspension got wrecked and is in need of replacement since 55k miles. I'm now at 70k, rest struts are at level 2 failure with the ride getting progressively worse yet I have not received anything less of 5 stars lol pax don't care because the days of yellow are still fresh in their mind
What did you do with your suspension?

Sneaky768

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
How the hell? At 50k? I dropped my car back in 2016 at 30k miles and cabbed in it for 20 months before tlc inspection and all my struts were going out at 170k progressively.

Attachments

Sneaky768

I should get a vanity plate and a license plate frame that covers up the T&LC on my license plate so I'm not associated with these sort of people
Im changing plates to personalized and cover the tlc with a plate frame also, i hate being looked at like an ant.

Suism

How the hell? At 50k? I dropped my car back in 2016 at 30k miles and cabbed in it for 20 months before tlc inspection and all my struts were going out at 170k progressively.
I never bothered avoiding potholes or going over rough terrain at a slower speed lmao I thought they'd last but evidently they have started to fail. Plus my suspension was stiff to begin with so I'm guessing that attributed to it's lack of durability. If the spring was softer, I'm sure the ride would be comfier even when it starts to fail.

What did you do with your suspension?
Nothing yet lol I'm saving up for air suspension upgrade but that's going to be a 5 grand investment. But I buy it once and I can pretty much use it for any other cars later down the line.

Sneaky768

I never bothered avoiding potholes or going over rough terrain at a slower speed lmao I thought they'd last but evidently they have started to fail. Plus my suspension was stiff to begin with so I'm guessing that attributed to it's lack of durability. If the spring was softer, I'm sure the ride would be comfier even when it starts to fail.

Nothing yet lol I'm saving up for air suspension upgrade but that's going to be a 5 grand investment. But I buy it once and I can pretty much use it for any other cars later down the line.
Bro honestly dont ever do air suspension just go static trust me. All it takes is one single line to get stranded.

Suism

Bro honestly dont ever do air suspension just go static trust me. All it takes is one single line to get stranded.
Yeah bro, I was initially reluctant about it but I've heard that air suspension durability has gotten a lot better over the years with any failure occuring usually by owner neglect. I might end up making a mistake by getting it but at least I can look back at it knowing whether it was worth it or not lol

Sneaky768

Yeah bro, I was initially reluctant about it but I've heard that air suspension durability has gotten a lot better over the years with any failure occuring usually by owner neglect. I might end up making a mistake by getting it but at least I can look back at it knowing whether it was worth it or not lol
Just get AAA bro or some sort of monthly towing service subscription so you dont have to give money out your pocket cause at the end of the day aftermarket is still aftermarket.

Gby

I could care less but all i ask is why? Why a TLC car? Wouldn't the TLC make you do reinspection if they saw this?
They want to check the light modifications and suspension . If they see any modifications or bad bumped TLC stop you and schedule you inspection to make sure the car are safe to provide public transportation .. you have the right to modified the vehicle but not the right to operate without inspection ..

Sneaky768

They want to check the light modifications and suspension . If they see any modifications or bad bumped TLC stop you and schedule you inspection to make sure the car are safe to provide public transportation .. you have the right to modified the vehicle but not the right to operate without inspection ..
I once saw an impala doing inspection with 20" inch rims and they kept failing and Wondering why