But pool is bad, right

Sacto Burbs

Dead heading back from Berkeley I stopped off at treasure Island to pick up a pool to cover my toll. That started a base rate pool that went for one hour and seven minutes. I made almost $32.

I thought pool at base rate was always bad.so what gives?
596845B7-16CC-4C09-8051-BD0986AB03BC.png

warsaw

Dead heading back from Berkeley I stopped off at treasure Island to pick up a pool to cover my toll. That started a base rate pool that went for one hour and seven minutes. I made almost $32.

I thought pool at base rate was always bad.so what gives?
View attachment 312658
Post automatically merged:

Schlemiel! Schlimazel! Hasenpfeffer

warsaw

Amazing what Uber has been able to get the vast majority of ants to do, even with all the earnings reductions!

Human beings being exploited to the max!

JLaw1719

If you're working on a high level quest, that would be adding at least another $1/ride. He made $31 in an hour here. With quest that's $36/hour.
I see we’re trimming the actual time worked and numbers all around again. For the ride itself, it’s max $28.31 an hour. No matter how much the shills and pool lovers try to slice it, you have to count those other 7 minutes (and likely another 5 minutes before pickup which I didn’t include to be kind).

The rest of us outside headquarters have a max high level quest offer of $100 for 110 rides this week (a whopping 91 cents extra per ride, hardly at least a whole dollar).

Agonizing ride all around.

Okphillip

If you're working on a high level quest, that would be adding at least another $1/ride. He made $31 in an hour here. With quest that's $36/hour.
$31/hr.? That’s delusional. Keep looking at the gross earnings only. That’s what Uber likes. $31 an hour is really $23 after ALL expenses are included. Besides that it’s $31 in about 1.2 hours not 1 hour. I’m counting st least 2 minutes before this ride started and at least 4 before the next ride.

Larry$$$

Didn't Uber already cover your toll when you headed to Berkeley. I know for Lyft when I head back to East Bay with passenger..I get paid till both ways.

UberVato

Man...
I haven’t done one of those in a while..
I’m curious, were they st least cool riders? All got along ?
Or awkward silence and smelly?

BeansnRice

He made $31.59 for THAT single hour. Yikes.

Also, $31.59 for and hour and seven minutes does not make for a full days pay.

Personally, I need every hour I’m on the street to be like that one and then we have a decent starting point.

If I’m bringing the car and all that goes with owning a car and maintaining it the proper pay should average $45-$55 an hour in order to cover everything and a little profit.

The San Francisco market would allow for this and has in the past when prices were higher.

It’s U/L that artificially suppresses prices not Pax.

Then they blame drivers for being such a drag on their profits. How bout we all stay home. What then?

They’re market making at drivers expense.

Sad.

Sacto Burbs

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Didn't Uber already cover your toll when you headed to Berkeley. I know for Lyft when I head back to East Bay with passenger..I get paid till both ways.
“Cover my toll” yes but not the deadhead back.
Post automatically merged:

Man...
I haven’t done one of those in a while..
I’m curious, were they st least cool riders? All got along ?
Or awkward silence and smelly?
Super nice riders . Helpful when I missed a turn, talked about Equinox, rider 3 hopped in and said with a big smile “hey guys, everyone doing well today “.

Nothing like the folks on this forum :smiles:

Last edited: