Busy Thursday today, yay or nay?

DriverX

I'm trying to decide if I want to head downtown and run and errand before the rush.
WHat do you guys think are we going to get a decent surge today? or should I just wait and see what happens?

I need an oil change so thats the other reason I want to go down there. I like the drive thru valvolines but theres only a couple in SD and none are close by.

DriverX

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What's so big about it? This is the first weekend in some time we have not had major items going on.
Sometimes that works out though because all the part time grinders don't drive.

So far it looks slow out there. I think I made the right move staying local for my lube job. I don't usually have a hot young blond girl that may or may not have dated some Metal Mulisha rider from Vista once upon a time as my service tech, but she gave good service and she even finished me off with a vacuum & wipe down. I'll be back. sorry Valvoline you've been deactivated.

DriverX

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like the grinders got the surge shut down. I had a brief 1.8X that didn't pan out. I was watching the drones swarm in and kill the surge. THen they sat there online for at least 20 minutes until they started getting requests and blinking out. At least 3 or 4 cars appeared to get rides. THose guys blew it. If they had went offline after that first surge and waited 15 minutes another surge would have built and they would have all got 2X rides in the same wait time.