Busy this afternoon

Frontier Guy

This morning started off busy, about 10 am it died, then started to pickup. I'm home for the day now. Lyft was the busier of the two all morning, I did 2 fares on Uber, 6 on Lyft. Uber had 2x surge from 2 am till 7 am for most of the city, Lyft was sporadically 25% to 400% downtown, with DSGF at 150% until almost 5 am.

Smunson87

Yeah I got the surge this morning 2 rides 92 that's why I was curious about this afternoon but I am home now.

Smunson87

I didn't end up going out seems like it was good. I'm planning on working this afternoon which will probably be dead.

Smunson87

It was crazy in the early morning but no rematch times for most.
Yeah I had a good morning yesterday and this morning was decent. It got up to 2.9x but unfortunately I didn't get one. I turned down a 2.2 to get higher and I ended with a 1.8 and was late to work dam it.

XL's @5 am those are awesome

Sorry I thought DSGF was Dick's Sporting Goods Field * -- I wanted to hear some 1-2am Phish concert stories lol.. Did two dropoffs over the weekend, one at 3.7x was a $70something fare. Decent pax, what you'd except. Second group asked if I wanted to coordinate a pickup for them late night and I jokingly told them, "Nope absolutely not but you have a great time!"

Also drove a guy to the airport on Saturday who came for the Friday night show, and my rematch was a nice lady from New Orleans meeting her guy friends for the Saturday show.

Yesterday three XL and Select yesterday from DT but no rematch.

* So apparently writing the work Dick's is a swear

Daisey77

Sorry I thought DSGF was &%[email protected]!*'s Sporting Goods Field * -- I wanted to hear some 1-2am Phish concert stories lol.. Did two dropoffs over the weekend, one at 3.7x was a $70something fare. Decent pax, what you'd except. Second group asked if I wanted to coordinate a pickup for them late night and I jokingly told them, "Nope absolutely not but you have a great time!"

Also drove a guy to the airport on Saturday who came for the Friday night show, and my rematch was a nice lady from New Orleans meeting her guy friends for the Saturday show.

Yesterday three XL and Select yesterday from DT but no rematch.

* So apparently writing the work &%[email protected]!*'s is a swear
LMAO . I noticed that too, when I was trying to type the name of the Field! It literally stumped me. I'm like how the hell do I type out the name of this venue? It's not our fault that this venue is named what it is! So yes everyone, our soccer Stadium is now officially called Dick's Sporting Goods Field,in this forum :wink:

Daisey77

Richard's Sporting Goods Park.
Pn1gZzAY38kbm.gif