Busy or not Sat 23 July

Pp23

Wow 33hr ,still wouldn't go back.

I presume u guys have got your cv plates, commercial insurance already??

UbeRay

Commercial insurance not required with CVL plates if you are just UberX and UberXL. Only UberTaxi and UberBlack require commercial.

lui6155

Heh did anyone attend the Uber get together...received an email from Uber of free coffee in South Perth where u could meet ur comrades/fellow suckers.
Meant to post the email on this forum, never got there myself.
In terms of Sat night not too bad but noted the busy period ended a little earlier...usually busy to 9pm. Knocked off at 11.30pm as golf early sunday morning (good round thks for asking)

Potsy

Did about $350 in 9-10 hours. Always aim for $450 and usually get there so a bit below average for me.
I also like to set myself a target of $450 for Sat night. Sometimes it's like pulling hens teeth and think I'll never make it but usually if I keep pushing on to about the 15 hour mark I'll get it.

SuburbanBoy

I also like to set myself a target of $450 for Sat night. Sometimes it's like pulling hens teeth and think I'll never make it but usually if I keep pushing on to about the 15 hour mark I'll get it.
I'm living in the past! $450.00 used to be my target last year when Uber was worthwhile. I meant to say $400.00 which is my target these days. Can't last 15 hours like you but I can usually hit the mark if I do 12 hours. Excluding breaks that's about 10-11 hours actually online. It takes a bit of luck of course and I need to be on the road between 5 and 6 pm to get those early evening surges to hit my target. I knock off anywhere between 4 and 6 am to get there with a few short breaks here and there.

UbeRay

Attended Coffee get together. Great to catch up with a few of our partners. Put a face to the name of Jackson and yes he does exist :smiles: